What is your favorite beer? (Read 3172 times)

JerryBZA

Runs with the pack

How the hell can anyone have a "favorite" beer? It's like picking your favorite child, or favorite song.

erinr

I was in Milwaukee Wed and had a Lakefront Brewery beer for first time-Riverfront West. Quite tasty Amber Lager.

Had several of those after my half yesterday Smile

juniordo1

Veteran Blonde Bomber!

2013 -Sub 2:00 for 1/2 marathon

weight

link spam
          The_Real_JZ

the REAL JZ

The one that is in my hand!

"I drink beer..therefore I run."

I recommend the Untappt app.  A great way to keep track of the beers you've had, the ones your friends have consumed and to look up rating on beers and breweries!

Those in Northern NJ should check out Ramstein Beers by High Point Brewing in Butler.  Great beers!!

2019:  Run my first marathon.

"Who you are will show in what you do"

beat

Break on through

Thimble Island Coffee Stout.

"Not to touch the Earth, not to see the Sun, nothing left to do but run, run, run..."

ch17

It's Tuesday every day

I know this post is ancient history, but the photo cracked me up so much I dragged it to my desktop for future reference.

Favorite beer: that's just too hard to answer.

Once I was in Boston, and a dude on the T asked me, "Why do runners love beer so much?" Best answer I could think of was, "Because we're always slightly dehydrated?"

If you're ever in Boulder, CO (my former residence), you must visit Liquor Mart, aka "The Shrine." The store's almost the size of a football field. Soooo many beers...

Whatever they're handing up at the local cyclocross race.  Last week it was a Bike Dog Brewery Session IPA

Outside Lane

Latest favorite - local IPA

Crystal Lake Brewing Slalom King Rye IPA

See how they run...

You Rang?

Stone Brewing Co. Pale Ale 2.0

Rick 

PR: 5k 25:01 (10/15) 10k: 57:44 (7/14) HM: 1:57 (5/15) FM: 4:55 (1/15)

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

805, but that could change by next week.

DantheMan

Gulden Draak. So good, want to drink a bottle.

-Find your happy pace.

My favorite beer is the high quality beer you buy for me.

Or the High Quality, Traditional Lager I'm drinking now made by those folks at Yuengling.

Oh yeah, there's also Franzikaner. That stuff is awesome.

Boulevard and Ommegang are two good beer companies. They make great stuff but so do a lot of local breweries. It's always nice to try something new.

Oh wait, what was the question?