What new gear did you get for Christmas? (Read 1613 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

LOL.  I need to get one of those for my mother in law. Ha! Or I could just wheel her out to the road. Ahhh, what is my problem, it is Christmas!

Yeah, there's not enough traffic for this to work, today.  Wait until tomorrow or Monday when people start returning stuff. Evil

I got my gifts early...my new bike (that is also my anniversary and birthday present) and yesterday a smartphone.  My hubby also is cancer-free (after being diagnosed with a melanoma on his forearm last Spring and losing a hunk of skin and a lymph node in his armpit).  I really scored this year! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I put a dollar in the coke machine, and it gave me two diet cokes instead of one.

A Christmas miracle!

I got a trainer for my bike!  And some running tights...and socks and a headband.

I would like to try it all out...but I have a nasty cold...I might go for a little run later though...but right now I can barely lift my arms to type I am so weak.

I got my gifts early...my new bike (that is also my anniversary and birthday present) and yesterday a smartphone.  My hubby also is cancer-free (after being diagnosed with a melanoma on his forearm last Spring and losing a hunk of skin and a lymph node in his armpit).  I really scored this year! Big grin

These are all good things.

My hubby also is cancer-free (after being diagnosed with a melanoma on his forearm last Spring and losing a hunk of skin and a lymph node in his armpit).  I really scored this year! Big grin

Good stuff right there.  That's what it's all about, health and family.

My wife and I don't exchange anymore now that we have a 4 year old and 2 year old.  In fact, we are still waiting for them to get out of bed (8:20 right now on the west coast).  I do tell my parents to just get me a gift card to the local running store I go to.  I usually get a nice $200 gift card from them which gets me two pairs of Mizuno Wave Riders.  I did buy myself some CW-X tights a few weeks ago since a running buddy of mine was raving about them in during our marathon training.  I've never worn tights or long pants during my runs.  I've always run in only shorts no matter what the weather is, but I got to say I really like them...not worth the $80 I paid for them though.

New Ironman with heart rate strap.  Great, one more number to stress over.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I put a dollar in the coke machine, and it gave me two diet cokes instead of one.

Arguably, you still paid way too much.

xor

Arguably, you still paid way too much.

I don't want to argue, man.  It's the holidays.

Prince of Fatness

You Christmas Eve gift opener you!  BOOOO.  That's worse than the whole light switch thing!

I laughed.  Merry Christmas, SRL!

Not at it at all. 

xor

I like to think of Jesus as a mischievous badger.

I picture him in a tuxedo t-shirt.  It says "I want to be formal" and also "hey, I like to party".

I also picture him as a shape-shifter. Or changeling. Like that TV show Manimal.

i like my jesus with big ole angel wings singin lead vocals for lyndyrd skynyrd. and im im the front row and im HAMMERED drunk.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

New Ironman with heart rate strap.  Great, one more number to stress over.

But that's good -- the more it stresses you, the higher numbers you can get. It's all about getting higher numbers.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

I look my best blurry!

Cheese!  I kinda like this.  I thought about wearing this on my run today but decided on (very baggy) Santa shorts and an elf hat.   I got lots of honks and waves!  Very fun!  

Merry Christmas!  Enjoy your loot!  

My new Christmas outfit!

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Whoa.

I saw that AP was the last poster on this thread.  So I clicked on it and saw a pic of WBR.  I thought that AP got WBR for Christmas.

Never mind.

I look my best blurry!

I got a Road ID badge from my family with DNR on it.

I don't believe you but it was a clever post anyway.  Lol!  My husband talks about getting me one but he never has.  Maybe he doesn't want me back if something should happen.  Hmmm.....  

Todd- shame on you!

Kunland- pic of vest?  Sounds nice!  I'm waiting for some Asics hot pink Speedstars to come in.  They might go well together.  Valentines' Day isn't far away.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I don't believe you but it was a clever post anyway.  Lol!  My husband talks about getting me one but he never has.  Maybe he doesn't want me back if something should happen.  Hmmm.....  

You should just buy your own, then.  Mine has been missing ever since Vegas, so I ordered a new one and also ordered one for my hubby.  He often rides alone with no ID--I don't really like that.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay