The Mastercard Commercial version of Boston race report (Read 1024 times)

4 pairs of shoes and over 1000 miles of training runs: $375 race registration, airfare, hotel accomodations: $2000+ crossing the finish line at the Boston Marathon: priceless MTA: still working on the picture...

Jennifer mm#1231

JillyBeans

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.

That's awesome!
      "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."
      sluggo

John

Congrats on a great Boston Marathon - you ran a great time and the sun was hot too. You also had the presence of mind to look up at the camera when you crossed the finish line. Great shot! I would use this as my avatar image if I was you. And what a great Boston to run with the Olympic Trials the day before. Hope you had a great time.

John
        www.wickedrunningclub.com

In the beginning, the universe was created.This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

--- Douglas Adams, in "The Restaurant at the End of the Universe"

That is the best finisher photo I've ever seen! Bitchin'
            Hey Jennifer! I didn't realize that was you when we chatted during the race. Now, if you had said, "I'm Lifesabeach..." Though I guess that may have sounded odd. Glad you had a great day. And I agree--that's one of the best finish photos I've ever seen. It even has "Boston" in it. Sheesh. Congrats!

If they let you turn around and cross the line 100 more times you wouldn't come up with a better pic than that. I have to agree it's the best finish photo I've seen, the finish line with BOSTO, your stride, your shadow, your victory salute and ESPECIALLY your smile. Priceless is right.

E.J.
              Greater Lowell Road Runners
              Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

mikeymike

Bravo!

Runners run

Ojo

Love it! Congratulations! Big grin

Sara

MM #2929

Think Whirled Peas

Yeah, you should submit that pic to the logo contest!!!! Congrats on a great race!

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

Go Pre!

4 pairs of shoes and over 1000 miles of training runs: $375 race registration, airfare, hotel accomodations: $2000+ crossing the finish line at the Boston Marathon: priceless
                      SWEET Pride and jealousy of you on my part would be understatements! Way to go Jen!
                      JakeKnight

That is the best finisher photo I've ever seen! Bitchin'
                        Indeed. Now this is a race report.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                        -----------------------------

Frank4

Indeed. Now this is a race report.
                          Agreed...as they say, sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words. This is indeed one of those times. Congrats!!!

My legs are killing me

That experience is priceless! Congratulations and great job.
                              Great photo - congratulations
                                That's awesome! Big grin Congratulations!

Michelle