Weight Loss and hip bursitis (Read 126 times)

Bluejayfeather

Just thought I'd report progress.  I've been doing the hip strenthening and core strengthening exercises every other day.  They have helped!

I've been able to increase my distance a little.  Just a little, but realize that every time for years that I've tried to increase my distance at all I've had more pain, so this is huge.  And I've had less pain, and a different quality to it, more like that soreness of a muscle well used, than an injury.  And lots of stretches of time without pain.

So, thank you Gabrielson, and others!

yay!

60-64 age group  -  University of Oregon alumni  -  Irreverent and Annoying

Gabrielson

Just thought I'd report progress.  I've been doing the hip strenthening and core strengthening exercises every other day.  They have helped!

I've been able to increase my distance a little.  Just a little, but realize that every time for years that I've tried to increase my distance at all I've had more pain, so this is huge.  And I've had less pain, and a different quality to it, more like that soreness of a muscle well used, than an injury.  And lots of stretches of time without pain.

So, thank you Gabrielson, and others!

Awesome, that's great news Bluejayfeather! Glad to help! Happy running!

ShopiWave

ShopiWave

In the World of today, every new second brings such huge changes in our lives that stuns us for a micro second and the 1st thing that hits our minds is that, “Oh No, I have Never thought about this thing“. There have come so many changes in the age of technology that today whatever is actually happening was once considered as a dream or might be few have had such dreams.