Ads are launched (Read 2086 times)

A Saucy Wench

ok dammit now I am wondering what my ads would be.  Off to find all the adblockers installed on this PC.  Yes I know there are more than one.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Outside Lane

The ads don't show up on the iPod Touch (iOS Safari browser).  I noticed a few weeks back that the RA pages no longer appear to be formatted very well for the iOS browser - requires lots of scrolling/pinching now....but no ads!

See how they run...

Loves the outdoors

I just got meet NZ Farmer singles Smile  hehe

One day I decided I wanted to become a runner, so I did.

Julia1971

I just got meet NZ Farmer singles Smile  hehe

I want that one!  (Not really, that sounds like hard work and I'm prone to laziness).

I think RA's transition to ads is going to be my midlife crisis trigger.

I could learn the secret to building my own six figure personal training empire!

but unfortunately I opted to post about it before clicking on the ad. I may have missed my big chance ...

Rookie Runner

I got an ad that says "BOOYAH!"

You know what I say to that?

BOOYAH!

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

This is too much fun.  I'm turning the ads on for a while. Smile

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

...and I'm getting ads for online degrees.  I'm apparently insufficiently educated to be consorting with the likes of y'all.

giddy-yup

Cool. Subscription/long over due donation options other than paypal. And, now, no ads Smile

Loves the outdoors

And now and ad for "why women love jerks". I'm starting to wonder about what I've put out on the net!

One day I decided I wanted to become a runner, so I did.

Giant Flaming Dork

Eric,

Can you make the subscriptions auto-renewing? 

Also, Wunderground has the "$10 gets rid of all the ads" subscription that I sign up for.  I think it's a bargain at twice the price. 

Thanks again for the wonderful work!

http://xkcd.com/621/

That's Ms Squeak to you!

What a classic. Completely forgot I'd donated ages ago, wondered why I couldn't see any ads. Haha. Smile

Love seeing this go from strength to strength. Woohoo!

Smile

xor

RUNNERS WORLD ads!  Sweet!

redleaf

I get milk and swimming pools. Both of which I like Smile

MTA: wow - something that hasn't happened to me in a while - costs me less in Canadian to donate in American dollars - doing a double happy dance (feel good about donating AND happy about the exchange lol)

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362

xor

Oh, and Born to Run is NOW IN PAPERBACK!