Oscar Pistorius (Blade Runner) Arrested (Read 549 times)

Feeling the growl again

If he did not have his legs on when he shot, I'm wondering how far off the ground the holes are in the door...if they are too high or the angle can be determined it may make it implausible that he did NOT have his legs on when he did it.

Reports are now that the shots were fired "from a high angle", inconsistent with his story apparently.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

AnneCA

I find it so surprising how many of the details of the investigation are public. While they may be made up, this may also be because theres no jury?  No jury means no jury pool to prejudice with leaked facts.

On topic, I enjoyed a Racer5 IPA with dinner last night.

Prince of Fatness

On topic, I enjoyed a Racer5 IPA with dinner last night.

A fine choice.

Not at it at all. 

JimR

Sorry JimR

I took your remark out of context. when I said "we could benefit from a little more of this" What I meant to imply was that we could all stand to depend more on ourselves and less on the government. Not to be Judge, Jury and executioner.

Or at least learn how to.

I understand.  In reality you can always do this anyway as long as you are willing to accept the consequences of your actions.

JimR

Is this the same type of cancer that we get from our cell phones?

It think it's related to the fact that LEDs contains trace amounts of dangerous compounds, it's the nature of the the beast.  These are pretty well sealed though so it's really a disposal issue.  Most cities though have toxic disposal services anyway.

I also highly suggest you refrain from peeling open a writeable dvd and licking the ink as some contains azos (banned in some countries) which form carcinogenic daughter compounds over time.

No Talent Drips

carcinogenic daughter

New band name.

Dei Gratia

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

It think it's related to the fact that LEDs contains trace amounts of dangerous compounds, it's the nature of the the beast.  These are pretty well sealed though so it's really a disposal issue.  Most cities though have toxic disposal services anyway.

I also highly suggest you refrain from peeling open a writeable dvd and licking the ink as some contains azos (banned in some countries) which form carcinogenic daughter compounds over time.

How about using CFLs for target practice?  Be sure you use lead bullets to release the mercury when you score.

I thought this was about CFL vs LED vs incandescent bulbs.  I had so much to say about CFLs

Like the fact that there is a 55 yard line and how big the end zones are in the CFL?

JimR

Like the fact that there is a 55 yard line and how big the end zones are in the CFL?

It's a grey cup area

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

So who is responsible for the outcome...Oscar, or everybody else?

The burglar.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Reports are now that the shots were fired "from a high angle", inconsistent with his story apparently.

Maybe his defense can find some sort of study showing a strong correlation between a person being a track athlete and that person being able to jump higher than the average non-runner.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Ostrich runner

My understanding is that the prosecution has conceded that it was inappropriate to say that the substances they found were testosterone or illegal. From the report I heard, the defense was both scathing and pretty effective so far.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

It's technically a 'C' line, not a 55 yard line.

Life Goals:

#1: Do what I can do

#2: Enjoy life

It's technically a 'C' line, not a 55 yard line.

I stand corrected. There seems to be a lot I still have to learn about those CFLs before I make the switch from my current NFLs.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I stand corrected. There seems to be a lot I still have to learn about those CFLs before I make the switch from my current NFLs.

or incandescents.