Trip to the Hospital : HTFU (Read 1056 times)

Sweaty

Shocked Rests, take care, recover soon, surely it is just a little stress, stay positive Big grin, good luck. B.
    I donĀ“r suffer from insanity, I enjoy every single moment. L.L

Bugs

It is boring. I'm on the cardiac floor with lots of old people. Calling a nurse to pee kind of sucks. I wonder how many people saw my breasts today. LOL

Bugs

Oh wow. What a day you've had. I hope that they figure out what is going on and make you well again real soon!

Michelle

Bugs, you're a runner and a mum, which means you're made tougher than ordinary folk. Keep your chin up and stay positive. Good luck.

Bugs

Goodness. A pacemaker? Wow.
            Trent I really owe you a thank you. It was because of you in another thread where you said that it was time to make an appointment. It's just kind of odd that I blacked out at the doctor's office, best place tto do it. I just wanted to say thank you. MTA: hard to sleep with all these monitors, but I know should because it's a run day. LOL.

Bugs

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

You are welcome. Good luck and I hope all goes well Smile

Oh Mighty Wing

Bugs - holy crap!! I'm speechless! I hope whatever it is you guys find it and get a plan of attack so you can get home quickly!!!!
                  Wow. Glad you're getting the care you need. Take care.
                  Kerry1976

Master of the Side Eye

Bugs, you're in my prayers....

TRUST THE PROCESS

obiebyke

Bugs, take care. Deep breaths and try not to think too far ahead.

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

My legs are killing me

Hang in there Bugs! Your in my thoughts and prayers.
                          Good luck with everything. Heart problems can be (are) scary but they can do amazing things now with surgery. It's important to get educated and get second opinions. I'm glad they got you in for tests. Depending on the issue, I may have a great website for you if the problem is heart valves. You'll be in my prayers. For your breasts, all modesty goes out the window in the hospital. Now, if the same doctor keeps coming back for a peak at your breasts, you might question him. Big grin
                          "If I control myself, I control my destiny."
                          Carl A

Appreciate your health. Tell you family you love them. Renewed my will to live I tell you. Scew my base.
                            Thank you for keeping us posted, and for the good thoughts. Your running training--all the strength that your mind and body have learned--can only help you through things like this. And we're pulling for you here, too.

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

Life is Good

Wow sorry to hear your not feeling well! get well soon, you'll be in my prayers

Run 1000 miles

bike 500 miles

finish a half Ironman triathlon

Warrior dash 2012

Chickamauga battlefield half 2012

and a few small races in between

Ringmaster

Bugs, how scary! Yes, best place to pass out! I pray you have the very best of care and that your test results will be clear and easy to interpret, that your doctors will be wise and quick-thinking and compassionate. Get well soon!

Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. (Heb. 12:1b)
                                Mile by Mile