Chocolate.... (Read 915 times)

Rim Rock Dad

How's this for fate? As I was reading this post, the Toblerone commercial with the gal floating down a river of honey, going under a chocolate bridge with bees made out of almonds flying around was on. Big grin Man, I love that stuff. My wife put the huge Toblerone in the stocking for Christmas. One of the best gifts ever.
    James "We're only at home when we're on the run." -Neil Peart
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Toblerone is AWESOME!!! That is one of my very favorite treats. Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Beatin' on the Rock

Oh, FINE! Now I have to try a Toblerone! I'll probably get addicted, have to go to rehab to stop eating them - and it'll all be YOUR FAULT! Angry
        Be yourself. Those that matter, don't mind. Those that mind, don't matter.
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, FINE! Now I have to try a Toblerone! I'll probably get addicted, have to go to rehab to stop eating them - and it'll all be YOUR FAULT! Angry
          At least you'll be in good company! Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

Rim Rock Dad

Toblerone is AWESOME!!! That is one of my very favorite treats. Smile
            Just don't get the huge one, I started eating it on Tues., and I'm still not even halfway through it. I think my dog thinks I'm torturing him. The way he stares at me ( Big grin ) when I'm eating a piece of it just kills me!
              Ditto! Great! Wonderful! Angry Now I'm googling Toblerone! Like I NEED more chocolate! One of my girlfriends who knows me well gave me a cute little guy with a sign that says: I'd give up on chocolate, but I'm not a quitter! Evil grin

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Just don't get the huge one, I started eating it on Tues., and I'm still not even halfway through it. I think my dog thinks I'm torturing him. The way he stares at me ( Big grin ) when I'm eating a piece of it just kills me!
                I got one of those in London and I think ate it in just a couple of days. Blush I haven't been able to find it in the States (good thing).

~ Sarah Kay

I got one of those in London and I think ate it in just a couple of days. Blush I haven't been able to find it in the States (good thing).
                  Oh K - we have those in our grocery store - just say the word..... Evil grin

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                  Thyroid Support Group

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh K - we have those in our grocery store - just say the word..... Evil grin
                    The big ones!? Shocked Too bad I didn't know that well before the new year. Starting Tues. I am back to eating healthy. *sigh*

~ Sarah Kay

I am thinking that you mean that you like chocolate during surfing???
                      THAT could be quite messy... Shocked
                      "Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another." -Ernest Hemingway

-When Chuck Norris wants popcorn, he breathes on Nebraska.

-Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.

Oh Mighty Wing

oh good... i don't feel bad for constantly grabbing a peanut butter m&m or 4 out of the jar a couple times a day!
                          I think I should go buy some chocolate... Evil grin

Rim Rock Dad

I think my wife found it at Target. Tongue We still have so much chocolate and cookies left... Tight lipped
                              We still have so much chocolate and cookies left... Tight lipped
                              So many, many miles to run! Cool
                              "Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another." -Ernest Hemingway

-When Chuck Norris wants popcorn, he breathes on Nebraska.

-Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.

Where's my coffee?

I'm gonna short circuit my laptop with all this drooling. Mmmmmmmm . . . chocolate . . . Anybody ever tried chocolate frosting (the kind from the can) on saltines?????? Oh man, that's good stuff!
                                My sport is your sport's punishment!