Signature color(s)? (Read 1111 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Central Park Track Club used to have orange as their signature color. Orange shorts are also worn by waitresses at Hooters.
    Hah! Hey, have you ever heard of a Hooters going out of business? The one near us only lasted a couple of years.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

My legs are killing me

Hah! Hey, have you ever heard of a Hooters going out of business? The one near us only lasted a couple of years.
      We had one in our town that went out of business about a year after opening.

My dogs are fast, not me

It's totally girly, but I nearly always wear pink.

Robin

Marquess of Utopia

My color always changes, used to love colors that were so bright that they hurt the eyes. I'm currently looking for a new racing outfit, does anyone know where I can order team singlets or shorts with a design on them?

uncontrollable

It's totally girly, but I nearly always wear pink.
            Pink is cool! More importantly - I love those dogs! What are their names? They look so sweet!!! Kelly

peace

I typically stick with blues. I have a pink top but only wear it on long runs since it has a zippered pocket to hold stuff.
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm currently looking for a new racing outfit, does anyone know where I can order team singlets or shorts with a design on them?
                Runningbanana.com looks intriguing for doing custom singlets. If you order be sure to let us know what you think.

~ Sarah Kay

Lisa3.1

I have to get used to wearing other than black and tan, tan and black.
                    My favorite colors are "On Sale", and "Reduced for Clearance - Last Season" Big grin

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

My favorite colors are "On Sale", and "Reduced for Clearance - Last Season" Big grin
                      Yeah...but to find your favorite colors for cheap is added bonus! Big grin (says the girl who rarely pays full retail for anything)

~ Sarah Kay

Yeah...but to find your favorite colors for cheap is added bonus! Big grin (says the girl who rarely pays full retail for anything)
                        You'd LOVE this then (maybe I'll take a pic.) I stopped at TJMAXX today after work (I was on the road, and got some mileage money, which I usually turn into mad money, because it's relatively infrequent.) and I scored a NIKE neon orange, half-zip water repellant pullover light shell w/ a funky little pocket front bottom center. MSRP $55; I paid $16.99. Full price is for suckas! Oh, I want it to rain! Or maybe a cool morning? Did I write that?
                        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, I love you! TJ Maxx is awesome! I have scored some great running clothes there, though often in really stupid colors. I have a Nike turtleneck that I just wore today, as a matter of fact. I think I paid $10. It's royal blue and gold (like my HS colors). Really kinda ugly, but fits like a dream and is so comfy. They carry a lot of good Adidas stuff, too. TONS of running shorts, as well...wish I could find more skirts.

~ Sarah Kay

pink and black or purple and black Smile but clearance always wins
                            ~Liz, single mama to K, L & C Pain is nothing compared to what it feels like to quit.
                            Hannibal Granite

My color always changes, used to love colors that were so bright that they hurt the eyes. I'm currently looking for a new racing outfit, does anyone know where I can order team singlets or shorts with a design on them?
                              eastbay.com roadrunnersports.com You can also go to just about any of the shoemaker websites As for color Yellow, I like Yellow

"You NEED to do this" - Shara

Smile Menopause RED!