I missed my 6 miles tonight but I think it was worth it ! (Read 878 times)

Think Whirled Peas

Excellent! Congrats! She is BEAUTIFUL and well worth the missed run!

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

Awesome, Nev. She's beautiful. Congratulations and wishing you many years of blessings.

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

Bugs

Wise choice! Congrats on a lovely little girl.

Bugs

C-R

Congratulations on your sweet new family addition. You can make up the six miles when you take her in the baby jogger to introduce her to the joys of running.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
          "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Congratulations!

Run to Win
            25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

andyndallas

Beautiful!!!!!
              ...and miles to go before I sleep

The Greatest of All Time

Well done Mate. Well done indeed.
                all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                mom2three

AWWWWW!!!!! Congrats!
                  Jill
                    Congratulations, certainly worth the excuse not to run.

LPH

"Today I broke my record for most consecutive days lived!"

Non ducor, duco.

Precious and just in time for Mother's Day. Btw, you did bring diamonds to the Labor and Delivery Room, right?
                        Gorgeous. Thanks for sharing. Just in time for Mother's Day. Congratulations on the addition to your family.
                          Congrats! What a cutie!
                          http://distance-runner.blogspot.com
                            although she came close when I started throwing in a few running type tips like "come on you have done the hard work now you can see the finish line, time to kick for home". I am about as proud as any dad could be. Nev
                            hahaha yeah I can imagine that went over well Tongue Congrats, she is beautiful, I just love the name you've chosen too!
                            Heroes never die. They just reload.
                            jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Congrats! She's beautiful! Now you have to find a way to fit those 6 miles back into your schedule. Tongue

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Double IPA Please!

Oh.My.Goodness. She is gorgeous!! I could just nibble on those cheeks! Congratulations!!

Interested in looking good and feeling great? Check out my website at www.marykay.com/dyerger

Shipping is always free with me!! :-)