RWOL Refugees -- (Read 3876 times)

delicate flower

Uhh, hello, I'm here too!

Guess I should go post my miles now huh?  Smile

D'oh!!  You posted right above her, too.  Well you know by now that I'm not that bright.    Cool

<3

Nuff Energy

I'm glad to be here.

I don't care for SPAM.

I'm seeing so many familiar faces now that RA is just like RWOL, only leaps and bounds better because we are all standing on a solid platform now. :-)

One more question I have:  How do you turn off Email notifications?  Having an email notification come in to my gov email everytime I post or someone replies in a post I am in is not good!  I have missed where to turn that off at..

The Plan '15 →   ///    "Run Hard, Live Easy."   ∞

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

One more question I have:  How do you turn off Email notifications?  Having an email notification come in to my gov email everytime I post or someone replies in a post I am in is not good!  I have missed where to turn that off at..

Options, My Forum Preferences.

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

I'm seeing so many familiar faces now that RA is just like RWOL, only leaps and bounds better because we are all standing on a solid platform now. :-)

KLD, why on earth do you register for forums and stuff on your work email? That's kind of dumb, isn't it?????

Guess I might as well join the escape from RWOL.  I've been using RA for years, but have never used the forums.  Ok, looks like I have to figure out how to change my image to the same one used on RWOL.

Testing to see if my image has changed.

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

delicate flower

<3

Buelligan

Buelligan are you serious about a forum member casing the spam?

Oh, I don't really have a clue.  It just seems like that particular forum has a real issue with spam attacks.  No other forums I visit seem to have that problem.

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Oh, I don't really have a clue.  It just seems like that particular forum has a real issue with spam attacks.  No other forums I visit seem to have that problem.

Well, we could just attribute that to the fact that RWOL sucks, couldn't we?

tom1961

Old , Ugly and slow

it does seem strange that the bf got the most spam. I know that bf has the most traffic.

first race sept 1977 last race sept 2007

2019  goals   1000  miles  , 190 pounds , deadlift 400 touch my toes

KLD, why on earth do you register for forums and stuff on your work email? That's kind of dumb, isn't it?????

Hmm, I am assuming you don't know how to turn off those notifications.  I can't turn off the things and I used a legit address, so I guess I am double dumb.  Wink  

Only reason I used work email is because I wanted to be able to verify that I am a real acc't when it asked so I could post.  Figured I would get a one time email, not a ton.   Had no idea I was going to get a bunch'a emails that I have yet to find out how to rurn off.    (Granted the answer is probably right in front of me and I have overlooked it).

I think I will just change my email to one I don't use.  ((Or perhaps just change it to Flippy Noodle's email, so she will get one every time I post Big grin

The Plan '15 →   ///    "Run Hard, Live Easy."   ∞

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Hmm, I am assuming you don't know how to turn off those notifications.  I can't turn off the things and I used a legit address, so I guess I am double dumb.  Wink  

Only reason I used work email is because I wanted to be able to verify that I am a real acc't when it asked so I could post.  Figured I would get a one time email, not a ton.   Had no idea I was going to get a bunch'a emails that I have yet to find out how to rurn off.    (Granted the answer is probably right in front of me and I have overlooked it).

I think I will just change my email to one I don't use.  ((Or perhaps just change it to Flippy Noodle's email, so she will get one every time I post Big grin

Hah..it's all good. I just assumed you would have an email address outside of work that you could use to verify your account. Most people I know have a separate email account and don't use a work address for everything.

Did you perhaps unintentionally subscribe to a topic?

xor

Say Babs, I'm a little sad you lost the Mt off your name.  I liked thinking of you as Mount Babs.