Automatic import from Garmin Connect Integration not working (Read 1101 times)

FSBD

For the first time since the integration my run uploaded from GC right away this morning.

Thanks!

We are the music makers,

And we are the dreamers of dreams,

Wandering by lone sea-breakers,

And sitting by desolate streams; 

World-losers and world-forsakers,

On whom the pale moon gleams:

Yet we are the movers and shakers

Of the world for ever, it seems.

Mine worked this morning as well. Good news!

For the first time since the integration my run uploaded from GC right away this morning.

Thanks!

Dreamn

Ditto. My weekend runs are still missing but I will manually upload those. We'll see what happens tomorrow Smile.

Mine worked this morning as well. Good news!

not lazy, just tired

Mine worked this morning too!

Not if it makes sense.

eric :)

Eric,

would the issues you found explain why some (including myself) haven't gotten any files to come across or receive any error messages ?

Thanks,

Enda

Hi Enda,

I coded the Garmin Connect integration exactly to Garmin's documentation.  The code is purposefully strict.  It treats anything that's unexpected as an error.  When Garmin sent the workouts over with the undocumented values, the system rejected them.  The system should now be processing the  workouts.  There are 2 users that might not be getting some of the workouts because their data files are not properly formatted.  I need to investigate some more to see what the file spec says about this condition.

eric Smile

Enda

Thanks Eric

Hi Enda,

I coded the Garmin Connect integration exactly to Garmin's documentation.  The code is purposefully strict.  It treats anything that's unexpected as an error.  When Garmin sent the workouts over with the undocumented values, the system rejected them.  The system should now be processing the  workouts.  There are 2 users that might not be getting some of the workouts because their data files are not properly formatted.  I need to investigate some more to see what the file spec says about this condition.

eric Smile

Skippy1957

Hi Skippy1957,

Could you forward me the email to support@runningahead.com.  I am not happy with the Garmin interaction from the start.  The email just adds insult to injury.  I will be writing yet another email to Garmin with a WTF.

eric Smile

Eric,

Just sent to you.

eric :)

Thanks Eric

Hi Enda,

It is working for you?

eric Smile

onemile

It synced for me immediately for the first time tonight. Thanks for your work on this!

Enda

Hi Eric,

yesterdays run loaded without any issues at all.

Thanks,

Enda

Hi Enda,

It is working for you?

eric Smile

Well I guess I tried to link both my accounts at the wrong time. For the first time! I am looking into getting an Garmin watch and have been trying Garmin Connect. So I tried uploading a few fake manual runs and all I get is a red flag and a note saying errors. It would be nice to start using this running log again.

Burrito_Joe

This morning's run uploaded immediately. Thanks!

not lazy, just tired

Worked right away again for tonight's run... Hooray!

Not if it makes sense.

pjamv5

I will chime in as well. I was having the same issues, but my last three runs have uploaded immediately. Thanks for the hard work!

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

auto upload working. Thanks.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/