Favorite shoes ever? (Read 23755 times)

kcam

Asics DS Trainers
      Another vote for the Asics Gel Nimbus 9.
        Another vote for Asics Gel Nimbus 9! Big grin

Michelle

Life is Good

Old school Nike Air Max always worked for me, I also Like the Air Stabs.. But the Most durable shoe I ever owned was a pair of Sacony Jazz.. I just couldn't wear them out.

Run 1000 miles

bike 500 miles

finish a half Ironman triathlon

Warrior dash 2012

Chickamauga battlefield half 2012

and a few small races in between

Kings Canyon NP 07'

not running shoes but chuck taylors are there best shoes ever. I love seeing 'kids' wearing them thinking they are old school.

left-right-left-right-repeat

pokey52

New Balance 992's Kinda heavy and grey like me.

My legs are killing me

Back in the early 90's I had a pair of purple and white Nike that I wore in the Army. I forget the model but they were light and soooooo confortable. I wish I had that pair today. I could run forever in them.
                  Asics GT 2110
                  Doug Little

My 'best shoes ever' are the ones I am running in today!
                    invisible

I don't know if it's "favorite shoe ever", but my TNF ARNUVA 100 TR GTX's did beautifully today on a run that I called "puddles n slush" over at MotionBased.
                      90 percent of the game is not giving up.
                      Bluebug

Asics Tiger X-Caliber from the early to mid 80's. Love the Asics Gel Cumulus today.....
                        Ringmaster

Nike Structure Triax 10+. I am pair 2. I wanted to wait for the new 11's, but I could not wait any longer. With over 800 miles on my first pair, I was way over due.
                          I know what you mean about not being able to wait. I just got 11's, and I love them! I think I might buy a pair of Brooks Adrenalines to rotate, though.

Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. (Heb. 12:1b)
                          Mile by Mile

A is A

Has no one mentioned the Brooks Axioms 2 yet? Granted it's the only running shoe I have ever owned, well, that and my backup shoe the Asics 2120s that my mom gave me, but still, I love running in the Brooks.
                            JakeKnight

Nike Structure Triax 10+. I am pair 2. I wanted to wait for the new 11's, but I could not wait any longer. With over 800 miles on my first pair, I was way over due.
                              I just noticed this - you wanna free pair? If you've got size 9.5's, their yours. Or anybody with size 9.5. They have 190.6 miles on them. They, uh, didn't work out so well. They look pretty new. Mostly California miles. No harsh weather, mud, or rust. I've never gotten less than 600 out of a shoe before, but these hurt me. Free to a good home.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                              -----------------------------

Ringmaster

WOW! Free shoes! Shocked

Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. (Heb. 12:1b)
                                Mile by Mile