3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

2018 First Quarter Weight Loss Thread (Read 20 times)

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

W1 - 138 !?!

steph  

Start: 161

Goal: 150

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

C-R

178 but I have an illness sprouting from one of my sons so I think some weight will be coming off

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
        "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Oops.  Was ahead of myself.

steph  

W2 - 155.0

kcam

W2 160.5

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

W2 136.6

steph  

Prince of Fatness

I'm doing some traveling and won't be on much the next couple of weeks.  Post your weigh ins and I will update everything when I am back home.

Should be all caught up now.  I spent a week in Disneyland but my daughter had a suite there so we ate in almost every night.  Got some running and a lot of walking in so hopefully Friday when I weigh myself the damage won't be too bad.  Damn it was nice to get out of this cold weather for a while.

Not at it at all. 

Prince of Fatness

I spent a week in Disneyland but my daughter had a suite there so we ate in almost every night.  Got some running and a lot of walking in so hopefully Friday when I weigh myself the damage won't be too bad.

W3 - 188.4

Less than 2 lbs up.  OK.  Time to get back at it.

Not at it at all. 

W3 = 153.0

For the third week in a row my "way to expensive" scale has recorded at my weight with a point zero (.0).  Statistically, that's not usual.  As I'm dropping weight, I'm going to count that as luck in my favor.

Feeling the growl again

178 but I have an illness sprouting from one of my sons so I think some weight will be coming off

Sometimes I pray for a tapeworm...

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

C-R

Sometimes I pray for a tapeworm...

177. No tapeworm to my knowledge but got some great ab workouts from coughing up a lung.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                          "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

kcam

W3 - 160.0

Prince of Fatness

W4 - 187

Not at it at all. 

W4 = 150.8