3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

2018 First Quarter Weight Loss Thread (Read 20 times)

W12 - 152

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

DoppleBock

week 12 = 257

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

DB, I find it hard to fathom that you weigh #105 lbs more than me.  Are you over 7 feet tall?! And if you don't mind, how old are ya?

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Final Week Weigh-in: W13 = 142.8lbs.

Prince of Fatness

Final - 191

Not at it at all. 

kcam

Final - 157.7

Feeling the growl again

Big fail here.  Up to 178.6.

The upside is I've hit rock bottom and am making major changes in the last few days.  TIme to get serious.  Maybe sign up for something stupid in the fall as an incentive.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Final - 152

Ricky