3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

BEER (Read 2196 times)

Prince of Fatness

I have two hands.

Yeah me too but I suck at using the smartphone.  I need two both hands on the wheel to use it.

Not at it at all. 

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Yeah me too but I suck at using the smartphone.  I need two both hands on the wheel to use it.

Or you can use Siri like Trent does and get great tasting notes like "Incredibly dense rhubarb flavor flowed by bug tart raspberries."

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Feeling the growl again

Swype (TM) on Android helps a lot.  As does both hands being used to working independently, smacking up a different kid each.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Feeling the growl again

Sun King Cowbell Milk Porter???

Without looking, I though I've had that one.  Are they doing a release soon or something?

MTA:  Crap, released yesterday.  I'll stop by tomorrow and see if I can still get any.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Thanks!

Yeah, I saw pics on FB today. Not hugely well rated, but solid.

Feeling the growl again

Thanks!

Yeah, I saw pics on FB today. Not hugely well rated, but solid.

Yeah, looks like I had the Bourbon Barrel version.  IIRC it was decent.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

C-R

I'd drink that too Wink

You would drink horse piss if I put it in a can labeled "beer" just to keep that streak going. 

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Prince of Fatness

I'd drink that too Wink

+1

MTA:  Oops.  It appears that I have been sent and have consumed the bourbon one.  Apparently I enjoyed it.

https://untappd.com/user/MrFinn/checkin/58549021

Hard to keep track of all of this stuff.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

Sun King Cowbell Milk Porter???

OK.  I have one can each of Cowbell for Trent, Finn, C-R, and WhoDat.  I also have a can of Fistful of Hops (Blue Can), the new seasonal one, for Trent and Finn.  I don't love you Indy guys any less but I know you weren't all that into the last one and it should be easy to find in stores here, so I did not buy as much.

C-R

Cool. I saw the FOH in the store yesterday and went with a yeti instead. Heading out in a minute to see whats new at my local store.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                      "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Prince of Fatness

OK.  I have one can each of Cowbell for Trent, Finn, C-R, and WhoDat.  I also have a can of Fistful of Hops (Blue Can), the new seasonal one, for Trent and Finn.

I'll drink those hops.  Thanks!  Speaking of hops there will be some Galaxy hops heading your way soon courtesy of Potato Head Brewery.

Saw the 2014 Espresso Oak Aged Yeti at the store today,  Got one for Monkey but passed for myself for now.  I want to drink it fresh but am loaded with beer right now that I need to go through.  I am weak however, so I may go back and get one.  Should be on the shelves for a couple of weeks.  Also picked up the Orabelle from Great Divide.  Worth a try.

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Damn, y'all make me happy and fill me with anguish all at the same time!!

Thanks guys.

Prince of Fatness

Not at it at all.