3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

2014 Third Quarter Weight Loss Thread (Read 36 times)

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

139.  I have no excuse.

steph  

Just a dude.

184. Grr! 

But, only have myself to not be happy with... /shrug

Back on the wagon...

-Kelly

Getting back in shape... Just need it to be a skinnier shape... 

Come on guys YOU CAN DO THIS! I'm down to 120.2 (from 135 earlier in the year) RUN MORE, EAT LESS!  Maybe don't focus or worry to much about the weight loss? I haven't been trying to lose it but yet I am. I'm not sure what the point of my post is other than get the job done. I know you guys can do it !  Oh and Kudo's to those who are making progress in the right direction!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Prince of Fatness

W4 - 192.4.  I thought that it would be worse considering a couple of days at the beach.

Come on guys YOU CAN DO THIS! I'm down to 120.2 (from 135 earlier in the year) RUN MORE, EAT LESS!  Maybe don't focus or worry to much about the weight loss? I haven't been trying to lose it but yet I am. I'm not sure what the point of my post is other than get the job done. I know you guys can do it !  Oh and Kudo's to those who are making progress in the right direction!

Ha ha!  Old habits die hard.  That is most of my problem.  Well, and the fact that I just now am trying to ease my way back into running.

Not at it at all. 

Just a dude.

Thanks!

Keep kicking me in the rear.

-Kelly

Getting back in shape... Just need it to be a skinnier shape... 

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Thanks!

-Kelly

Yes, this ^^^

And great new avatar.  What the heck do you eat? 

steph  

Feeling the growl again

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

FTFY

I'll admit I ALMOST wrote that but figured that was useless 

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Yes, this ^^^

And great new avatar.  What the heck do you eat? 

just had chicken wings for lunch. I eat A LOT more crap than I should. My 13 year old DD had catchers camp up in NH last week which meant restaurant food all week and there is NO such thing as healthy restaurant food (I don't do salads). I'm not sure what's going on and if I keep loosing the weight I'll have to bring it up to my doctor. I feel like I eat all day

Thanks!

-Kelly

your welcome and will do!

W4 - 192.4.  I thought that it would be worse considering a couple of days at the beach.

Ha ha!  Old habits die hard.  That is most of my problem.  Well, and the fact that I just now am trying to ease my way back into running.

well now that you are getting back into running it SHOULD be easier. Glad to hear your weight wasn't as bad as you thought. I know I was surprised with mine after eating out so much last week.

C-R

165 officially at the doctors.

Considering a week off for vacation with beer and mucho travel I'll take it.

Oh and the doctors comment on beer consumption was that as long as I don't exceed 14 in a week, it shouldn't bother me. Yay me.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                          "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Feeling the growl again

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

steph  

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.