3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

2014 Second Quarter Weight Loss Thread (Read 41 times)

Feeling the growl again

What the heck.

Start - 157.2, goal 150

At least I haven't gained in a long time.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

W1:176

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Just a dude.

W1: 202

-Kelly

Getting back in shape... Just need it to be a skinnier shape... 

Feeling the growl again

My dieting has been good, but I don't believe it was THAT good.  We'll see.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

C-R

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
            "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

W2: 176

At least I'm not gaining I guess.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Feeling the growl again

Pop those nasty blisters and you'll shave off half a pound.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

W2:  133.4

steph  

Prince of Fatness

I was going to try to weigh in before surgery last week but got busy and it did not happen.  It should not be a problem weighing myself this Friday.  I will just need to balance on one foot on the scale.  Gonna really need to watch the food intake these next few weeks since I will not be very active.

Not at it at all. 

Just a dude.

W2: 200

-Kelly

Getting back in shape... Just need it to be a skinnier shape... 

Feeling the growl again

Gonna really need to watch the food beer intake these next few weeks since I will not be very active.

FTFY

Hopefully your appetite will be dead.  I have the most problems when I'm doing a moderate amount of activity -- enough to make me want to eat more but not enough to burn it off.

Prince of Fatness

Hopefully your appetite will be dead.  I have the most problems when I'm doing a moderate amount of activity -- enough to make me want to eat more but not enough to burn it off.

I was starving after surgery.  Had not eaten since about 7 PM the night before and did not have anything to eat until about 2 PM or so the day of the surgery.  I sort of binged the rest of the day almost to the point of feeling sick.  I have leveled off the last couple of days so we will see.  No beer until Friday.  The problem is boredom.  I eat when I am bored just for something to do.  However, being home alone makes it difficult to get food so hopefully that will even things out.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

The problem is boredom.  I eat when I am bored just for something to do. 

This perfectly describes why this ultra nasty winter has been bad on my waistline.

C-R

Pop those nasty blisters and you'll shave off half a pound.

Felt like a carny side show freak.

1 gal water ~ 7lbs right. I should be at 160 in short order.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                              "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Feeling the growl again

Felt like a carny side show freak.

1 gal water ~ 7lbs right. I should be at 160 in short order.

Been there.  When I finished my first sub-2:30 I was wearing white flats but one of them was red.  Volunteers were looking at my like I had a third arm growing out of my forehead and tired to get me into a wheelchair.  I was so zoned I didn't even feel it until after I finished.

I still have the flats and IIRC that shoe is still stained.