3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

December Mileage Throw-Down (Read 1970 times)

Everyday from now on it will be the workout + 1

Damn, someone else thought of the same brilliant scheme as I did! I did contemplate one monster week mid-month, but it seemed like too much work.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Prince of Fatness

Dude, it's simple math.  I ran a half mile extra today myself.  It's not like you need a PHD to figure it out.  Crayons and colored paper will do.

Not at it at all. 

C-R

Dude, it's simple math.  I ran a half mile extra today myself.  It's not like you need a PHD to figure it out.  Crayons and colored paper will do.

Not so simple if the crayon color matches the paper color. Sheesh.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
        "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Feeling the growl again

Hey Spaniel - I had 6 on my schedule but you inspired me to run 1.5 extra. Everyday from now on it will be the workout + 1

Dammit.  I had to jump off 3 miles early due to the kids and now I'm a mile down on Day 1 already.

Doubling and being beat by TWO guys both doubling isn't so shabby.  I admire the gusto.

Well, I put in 15.5 miles today and still recovered from yesterday's workout.  I can do this all...week...long...

Oh, I had the opportunity to force rabutler in the ditch today and screw his PM run but I was sportsmanlike and just waived instead.  Wink

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Hawt and sexy

Is this really just a plot to get me to actually log miles again?

I'm touching your pants.

Feeling the growl again

Is this really just a plot to get me to actually log miles again?

Yes.   you saw through us.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Hawt and sexy

You are an idiot.

I'm touching your pants.

Just a dude.

Crap... everyone doing these awesome throw downs and challenges and goals... On the night where I wimp out from running in sub freezing weather and 20 mph winds and instead use my mom-in-laws treadmill, and proceed to tweak my hammy.  

Now the smart voice in my head says back off and get it better... but the competitive voice says go for 300... Ugh...

I'll see how it goes tomorrow and then decide I guess...

-Kelly

Getting back in shape... Just need it to be a skinnier shape... 

I just ran 12 miles when feeling like crap because of this.  You're all evil.  12 miles is a "long" run for me.

Now for a weekend with little or no running with either being ill and wanting to run, or not being ill and wanting to run. 

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

C-R

I just ran 12 miles when feeling like crap because of this.  You're all evil.  12 miles is a "long" run for me.

Now for a weekend with little or no running with either being ill and wanting to run, or not being ill and wanting to run. 

Hit the Vitamin C hard and perhaps that will help with the illness so you can be ready to roll on Monday.

I woke up this morning trying to think how I could squeeze in a couple of miles while trying to get the kids out the door to school and before work starts. This is not helping my OCD issues one bit.

I love it.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                        "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Prince of Fatness

I woke up this morning trying to think how I could squeeze in a couple of miles while trying to get the kids out the door to school and before work starts.

Where are my kids?  Oh that's right, they don't live at home anymore.  Advantage Potato Head.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

Where are my kids?  Oh that's right, they don't live at home anymore.  Advantage Potato Head.

No doubt.  Had a sick one to deal with this morning myself so no run.  I refuse to allow that to change my intended mileage for today, however.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Dammit.  I had to jump off 3 miles early due to the kids and now I'm a mile down on Day 1 already.

Doubling and being beat by TWO guys both doubling isn't so shabby.  I admire the gusto.

Well, I put in 15.5 miles today and still recovered from yesterday's workout.  I can do this all...week...long...

Oh, I had the opportunity to force rabutler in the ditch today and screw his PM run but I was sportsmanlike and just waived instead.  Wink

Oh come on. I can barely run a half-marathon. I'm like half a runner, so you're really only going up against 1.5 runners worth of mileage.

BTW, 12.1 + 7.5 > 15.5

Just sayin' Wink

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Look at Hoppity go! She takes an early lead with 22.1 miles.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.