3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

December Mileage Throw-Down (Read 1970 times)

Prince of Fatness

smart money is on The World

Yeah but I'm an idiot.

Anywho, day off today.  7 miles on the trails.  First week of December and I am out in shorts and a long sleeve tech shirt.  Sweet.  It was so nice out that when I got home I figured why not turn the screws on spaniel and get a little barefoot jog in.  Pad the log, baby!

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

C-R, you are tenacious I'll give you that.  Congrats on punching your team's ticket into the lead, enjoy the moment, because it is short-lived.  I am not on sick watch tonight, and tomorrow is another day.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Hope the little one is feeling better spaniel. Better get running. You're falling behind.

Hoppity, hope you're feeling better soon. Don't cough up a lung, you might need that.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Feeling the growl again

Hope the little one is feeling better spaniel. Better get running. You're falling behind. 

I've run 103 miles in the past 7 days.  Criminy.

OK.  You asked for it.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

C-R

OK.  You asked for it.

Damn. You weren't supposed to poke the bear until week 4.

Time to gird up our loins ra

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
            "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Time to gird up our loins ra

Keep your hands to yourself. My loins are just fine, thank you.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

I've run 103 miles in the past 7 days.  Criminy.

Too bad 20 of those miles were run in November.

Feeling the growl again

Too bad 20 of those miles were run in November.

Yep....I was already winding it up days before this silly challenge started.

Don't worry, when I update the thread on the 8th with the results of the first 7 days of December, my total will be far higher than 103.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

In case anyone missed it in the GSP. Looks like someone caught the mileage throw-down guys out for a run Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGojEyYBmwc

C-R

That's classic ra but I think we need something more like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX39J_YyKbs&feature=share

and you and your loins are going to have to do stuff on your own. 

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                      "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

It sounds as if L Train has already conceded to me based on comments in his log.  He may just be slow playing this though trying to pshch me out, and he's really out running 20 miles right now to make up for the 50 miler that just rolled off his graph.

Dammit it's painful and frustrating being circled by those wolves.  Maybe I'll be ready to fight them by tomorrow.  Still trying to keep those lungs in though, and fighting the constant need to sleep and cut off my aching joints (cankles included).  We'll see....I've got 12 hours until I could try and run before work. 

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

I just ran, and will have run again by then, fyi. Evil

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

I just ran, and will have run again by then, fyi. Evil

Damn you.  Damn you.  Damn you.  Can I log my walks to and from work?  That would get me an extra 30 miles a week?

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

L Train

It sounds as if L Train has already conceded to me

Nope.  I'm counting on you catching a cold or getting 3 feet of snow.