3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

Hurtlocker Monthly Mileage Challenge - 2014 (Read 65 times)

Maybe a separate thread each month to report mileage, would that make C-R's life easier?  Anyway 150 for Jan 5 more than Dec.

C-R

Maybe a separate thread each month to report mileage, would that make C-R's life easier?  Anyway 150 for Jan 5 more than Dec.

That's ok. Lets keep 'em here. I stickied it so it's easy to find.

So I had 226.3. Shit, I have 3 less days in Feb. Damn.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
      "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

95 for me.

Yeah. Impressive. I know.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

C-R

Sandbagged. 

95 for me.

Yeah. Impressive. I know.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
          "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

183.8 for me.

steph  

pcaharrier

174.2 for me. I guess those days I lost to the snow will actually end up being a good thing next month. Not that I wouldn't have run, but with the lack of salt trucks and the like in SE Virginia (or whatever you folks use where it snows a lot) the neighborhood streets just weren't safe (and I certainly don't trust my fellow Virginia drivers enough to venture out near any main roads).

Just a dude.

165.4 for me...

Thanks!

-Kelly

Getting back in shape... Just need it to be a skinnier shape... 

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Sandbagged. 

It is my highest month since August, but maybe just a little bit of sandbagging. 

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

222.4 for Jan.

Good start to the year. Race day tomorrow, then it's time to step it up and get serious for this Boston thing.

I HAD been thinking of training for a half marathon but not sure I can run 13.1 miles let a lone race one. We'll see if I can actually top last months mileage with 3 days less this month *sigh*

MTA: I'm out!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

shit. in. bringing up the tail end to make you all look good. (37 miles for january?)

On On

Jan: 171.5

Feb: 191

Not a good start, Had really cut back on purpose to see if that will help nerve issue/thigh pain (burning pain while sleeping) does not bother while running, but sleep is really getting affected.

MTA 120 for Feb

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Going backwards 160.

steph  

124.9 -  probably the biggest leap back for anyone so far. Bodes well for Boston training.