3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

Hurtlocker Monthly Mileage Challenge - 2014 (Read 65 times)

51miles. that's a 33% increase. At this rate, 400 miles by September.

Just a dude.

January: 165.4

February: 175.6

-Kelly

Getting back in shape... Just need it to be a skinnier shape... 

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Feb: 101

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

C-R

Feb = 204.5 damn it

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
          "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

pcaharrier

183.4 for February.

Oh, never mind . . . I've been log-stalked. 

going to TRY and rebound back 85.9 for Feb

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

I'm going to jinx myself but after tomorrow's run, I should be past by February mileage.  Not bad for 12 days of running in March.

Not logging miles for a while since I have no idea how much I am running, but running a bit (on a disc golf course) all the same.  Will you take March as a baseline .  Guessing 101 for the month.  

C-R

Glad you're getting to run more Happy. Heal up.

Totally forgot about this thread until today. Had to run a little extra tonight just to squeak over the line. 205.2 this month.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                    "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Had a few sick days this month, but managed to squeak out 103.4 for March. Hopefully the bump in mileage will be a bit bigger for April.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

pcaharrier

I didn't forget about the thread, but recovering from last weekend's long run, I was worried I might not be able to put in the mileage to make it.  I got over the bar yesterday evening with 186.4.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

156.8 Sad

steph  

March = 358.4

Turned out to be a good month.  Exceeded the Jan and Feb combined total.

82 miles. Still the caboose, but this will not last.

104 miles for April.  Some illness and mystery foot injury, but still eked out +1.