3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

Hurtlocker Monthly Mileage Challenge - 2014 (Read 65 times)

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

April: 100.3

Had a couple of bad days in April, so fell behind. I probably could have made it up, but sadly, didn't really feel like it.

That's OK. I now have a plan in place. Probably not a very smart plan, but a plan nonetheless.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

April:  211.1

steph  

Just a dude.

April - 121.8. Almost 2 whole weeks off to deal with issues in my left calf/shin area.

But back at it for May...

-Kelly

Getting back in shape... Just need it to be a skinnier shape... 

pcaharrier

197.4 for April.

I've never topped 200 in a month without a race on the schedule.  We'll see what happens for May.

C-R

I suck at this game.

That is all.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
            "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

216.3. Down from last month as expected.

Feeling the growl again

April - 257.4

So I get a couple points for March and April, but now May is going to be down because I decided to try a marathon.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

So I do get a point for going over the previous month.  I do hope the summer will be better than this past 4 months.  Hitting some decent workouts every now and then and am not really in as worse a shape as I thought, from my worst ever Half Marathon in March, I think that was just a bad day compounded by more than 4 beers the prior night and not having my heart into it..

May = 153.

Just a dude.

May = 210.4

-Kelly

pcaharrier

I could probably come up with a handful of excuses for May.

Instead, I'll just start over and start killing it to work up to a new PR in a fall marathon TBD.

Not logging mileage these days as I am just running aimlessly for a while.  Guessing about 120 miles for the month, as I am running about 5-6 miles a day with a couple of longer runs, 5 days a week.

Thanks to this thread, I was particularly focused on trying to beat last months mileage.  Just got there with today's run.

Total June: 218.2

Only had 5 other weeks in the last 52 weeks that were higher than the last 7 days.  Had 5 no run days but managed to put on 155 miles on the bike.  That should at least count for something.

Just a dude.

Took a lot of work in the last week, but I ended up with just enough.

I'm surprised and please based on how many days I ended up taking off this month... :-/

-Kelly

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

All that I could manage this month was 161.7.

steph