3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

2018 First Quarter Weight Loss Thread (Read 20 times)

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Week 4: 183.5

Got distracted by the flu and travel, but hopefully should be back at this week.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

C-R

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
      "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Wk 4 - 156

(apparently I was lower than 160 to start, cause I did not lose 4 lbs in a wk! Smile)

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

kcam

Late to post Monday's weight ...

W4 - 158.8

I've COMPLETELY cut out all refined sugar and evening snacking since last Friday and let me tell you it's rough.  There's a red velvet cake that's sitting in our fridge that I have not touched since last Friday.  I hope to be able to throw that cake out because it got to old and stale!     .... but results are there.  I was 156.4 this morning.  Still eat normally, if maybe slightly smaller portions, at dinner.

W5 = 149.2 lbs.

C-R

173.3 hmmm

"Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

kcam

W5 - 157.5

I'll take it, after yesterday's gluttony.

W5 - 157

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Prince of Fatness

W5 - 188

Not at it at all. 

W6 = 149.2 lbs.

kcam

W6 - 156.8

C-R

slipped 175.6

however, I have sworn off beer (etc) for Lent. Let's see how that goes.

W6 - 155

Ricky

Prince of Fatness

W6 - 189

W7 - 188.4

Not at it at all. 

W5 = 149.2 lbs.

I see that your goal is 140 lbs. Out of curiosity and considering my ultimate goal weight...

Would you share your height?

Ricky