3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

2013 Second Quarter Weight Loss Thread (Read 56 times)

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

12.7 Stone (I'm in London)

or 178 lbs still.

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

Walk-Jogger

I haven't been playing...attempted to lose weight all winter.

30 days ago I signed up at http://www.myfitnesspal.com and started tracking my exercise and calorie intake...yes, I was counting calories.

In 30 days I've lost 8.2 lbs. I eliminated my daily Pop Tarts and my daily Little Debbie Nutty Bar. 3 of 4 less beers each evening two...try to keep it at no more than 2. (Although tonight I will start by ordering two beers as soon as I get to the bar...Handle Bar happy hour to cap off the end of bike to work week.)

My goal is to be under 160 by Monday.

I count calories also and never drink more than one beer in a sitting.

This morning I'm down to 130.5 lbs.

Retired &  Loving It

Prince of Fatness

187.8 this morning.

Not at it at all. 

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

steph  

flarunner

sigh...

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Forgot to log my weight yesterday.

I'm just not that motivated to lose weight at the moment.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

134 Vacation ugh!

steph  

flarunner

I'm not motivated to lose weight right now either.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

165 yesterday.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Prince of Fatness

I was out of town (eating and drinking) the end of last week so I did not hop on the scale.  This Friday I get to have that "procedure" done, the one that you have done once you turn 50 so I will weigh myself Thursday morning.

This week I have started Weight Watchers.  It will be a modified version.  I am not going to count beer, but I am going to cut back on my consumption.  All food will be counted.  We will see how it goes.  I already warned Mrs Finn that I will be a miserable bastard for a couple of weeks.  She can't wait!

Not at it at all. 

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

Okay, back from my pint related QC job in London.  Time to advertise the damage: 183.

For the amount of beer I drank, I think I got away easy.

Time to buckle down, though.  Should help that I've been mostly cleared to start ramping up the mileage on my Achilles.  But looks like I'll be part of the 3rd quarter threat at this rate. :/

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

kcam

This thread is still going?  For some reason I thought it ended June 1.  So I just spent two weeks on vacation with the last week on board a cruise ship.  Typical words from my mouth ..."how long's it been since we ate?  12 minutes ago?  Shit, I'm hungry lets go eat!"

Got back Sunday, weighed 153 and today 152.  So put me down for a 152 for this week.  Should come back down quickly.

Prince of Fatness

This thread is still going?  For some reason I thought it ended June 1.

I changed to quarterly the beginning of the year.  Good thing because I still have two weeks to get under my starting weight.

Not at it at all. 

Prince of Fatness

This week I have started Weight Watchers.  It will be a modified version.  I am not going to count beer, but I am going to cut back on my consumption.  All food will be counted.  We will see how it goes.  I already warned Mrs Finn that I will be a miserable bastard for a couple of weeks.  She can't wait!

188 this morning.  Good to see that three days of Weight Watchers has cancelled out a week and a half of gluttony.

Not at it at all. 

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Yea!  130.  One pound less than before vacation and four less than the end of vacation.

mta:  However, I'm still 2 pounds heavier than when the August weight loss thread was startedBlack eye

steph