Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #193 (Read 27 times)

KCRuns

Good morning!

I did 7 miles total.  I ran to meet the neighborhood group, they left me in the dust immediately, but I followed the route. Saw a few of them after they already turned around, ran to the grocery store, shopped and walked the last half mile home.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! I have 4 miles.

Damaris

onemile

I ran 12. That seems to be about as far as I can manage without water in this weather

LRB

I ran 10 (3x1).

I wore my Rabbit form fitting perforated singlet and now have a half dozen little rabbits tanned into my chest. 

LRB

I ran 12. That seems to be about as far as I can manage without water in this weather

I give you credit for even trying. It's the last thing we want to have to think about.

I ran 10 (3x1).

I wore my Rabbit form fitting perforated singlet and now have a half dozen little rabbits tanned into my chest. 

LOL!

No pics ???

Half Crazy K 2.0

4 with strides. It felt like I was running in a wet paper bag.

LRB, pics of the rabbits?

sdWhiskers

10 miles with RP which is about as far as I want to run these days. Full sun at 630am 

Pace was quick because thats what happens when talking about current events.

LRB

4 with strides. It felt like I was running in a wet paper bag.

LRB, pics of the rabbits?

Hmm, I didn't even think about that...not that I would post a bare chest shot here anyway though.

LRB

LOL!

No pics ???

So what is your injury prognosis? It seems you've gone and done a number on yourself.

LRB

10 miles with RP which is about as far as I want to run these days. Full sun at 630am 

Pace was quick because thats what happens when talking about current events.

Really doe.

We got storms yesterday and with them a bunch of cloud cover. The clouds are gone now but there are some pretty strong winds out there, something we haven't had in weeks.

LRB

I've been going with 2 sliced dates stirred up in a half cup of greek yogurt for my weekend runs the past few weeks and it has been outstanding in terms of energy and stable blood sugar, blowing my usual staples of oatmeal with dried fruit, cereal and a banana or a peanut butter and banana sandwich completely out of the water. It gets in the blood right NOW - and stays there!

So what is your injury prognosis? It seems you've gone and done a number on yourself.

I wouldn’t call it “injury”, just the never ending fascia battle...

Off, hmmm It may just be a big coincidence but I think I found the problem area for quad and the quad has felt fine since yesterday afternoon😀
                            Quad was still sore to walk yesterday morning, went and got a new ‘softer’ foam roller as the one I had was too hard to keel on... Rolled kneeling in the knee and the quad has been fine since.

The problem area i believe is the front outside quadrant if the knee:

up at 5, at work At 9... was waiting to post to make sure quad was still feeling fine😀

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Fuck. One of hubby's coworkers tested positive. She has been home for 7-10 days already and they all wear masks at the hospital/clinic but fuck. They better test everybody.

Damaris

DavePNW

^ Fuck. 

Showed up at my Saturday group run spot at 7 AM, but no one else was there. So I just went for a 15 mile solo run. But the change of pace on the route was nice. And ended up seeing some people from the group during the run, since I was basically on their turf.

Dave