Beginners and Beyond

Mondailies (Read 47 times)

Am I really starting this from the west coast?

4 miles.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Our flight was delayed for maintenance, so we went to bed at 2am.  I just woke up and it's a holiday and I'm off from work, so not starting anything, ha.

RD for me.

Damaris

GC100k

Our flight was delayed for maintenance, so we went to bed at 2am.  I just woke up and it's a holiday and I'm off from work, so not starting anything, ha.

RD for me.

Where do you live that it's a holiday?

delicate flower

Hello!  I swam 2500 yards before work.  Felt tired and sluggish, as expected.  4 mile run tonight.

<3

onemile

SRD!

GC100k

I usually run Monday mornings, but it was raining this morning. I don't run in the rain.

Cyberic

Ran 8. Felt good.

Made a little calculation this morning and if I average 15 kms (9.3 miles) per day until the end of the year, I'll reach 5000 kms (3106 miles) in 2017. Tempting.

Dave

Ran 8. Felt good.

Made a little calculation this morning and if I average 15 kms (9.3 miles) per day until the end of the year, I'll reach 5000 kms (3106 miles) in 2017 finish the year ahead of onemile. Tempting.

FYP.

Dave

Happy Thanksgiving to our Canadian friends!

Where do you live that it's a holiday?

She is in Florida, the Canada of the US.

Dave

onemile

Made a little calculation this morning and if I average 15 kms (9.3 miles) per day until the end of the year, I'll reach 5000 kms (3106 miles) in 2017. Tempting.

I am on pace for 3099 but planning on some post-marathon downtime and a vacation in November. It would be nice to hit 3000 though I'm not sure if I can manage.

onemile

FYP.

lol that'll be easy. I am not planning to run much in November and that is when he will pass me.

Cyberic

delicate flower

10/15 DavePNW - Snohomish River Run Marathon

<3

lol that'll be easy. I am not planning to run much in November and that is when he will pass me.

It'll be a battle to the finish. We'll have daily updates in December.

The bunny says I am on pace for 2848, which would pass last year (2821) for a new PB, as well as continuing the streak of increasing every year since I've been running. But of course I will be cutting way back post-marathon, so I don't expect that to happen. And IDGAF too much about it. I don't really have any interest in increasing mileage anymore, just happy to be able to be consistent. I used to think I would push for 80mpw marathon cycles, but I decided at some point that 70mpw is enough and I'll just have to get what I get from that.

Dave