Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #216 (Read 26 times)

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

time to start things up...

50 minutes or so of upper body stuff, a little leg stuff.

Happy Monday Moanin!

DavePNW

7 miles, very stiff & sluggish. I could not figure it out, because I had 40 min & 2 cups of coffee before heading out, and I didn’t have a hard run yesterday. Then I realized it was probably the 7-8 hours sitting in the car yesterday. That messes me up pretty good.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! I have 8 tonight.

Damaris

9.7, two loops accotink then up the good hill a third time and back down to finish, record slow.

Hope to do three full loops Thursday. Nike app says 755’ definitely not stream grade 

LRB

I ran 5.

Or rather 5 ran me. 

Baboon

delicate flower

This was me wanting to skip my swim this morning:

And this was DW encouraging me to get it done.

<3

Half Crazy K 2.0

Rest day. Actually in the office,  even saw people.

Baboon, does your alarm go off first? I can see your wife kicking you out of bed for your swim if she's trying to sleep and there are multiple alarms.

sdWhiskers

7 miles

At our local lake path (the one I run that is shaped like a monster, if we are Strava friends) there's a guy who is always there that looks like Fabio, if Fabio was on American Gladiators. Bleached blonde long flowing mane, american flag teeny shorts, never a shirt ever. And he is always running there. I go on weekends but MrW goes randomly mid week and still sees him. This morning, I was doing neighborhood loops a few streets over from my house and saw Fabio getting into his car. The man, the myth, the legend! and he lives in my area. LOL

DavePNW

7 miles

At our local lake path (the one I run that is shaped like a monster, if we are Strava friends) there's a guy who is always there that looks like Fabio, if Fabio was on American Gladiators. Bleached blonde long flowing mane, american flag teeny shorts, never a shirt ever. And he is always running there. I go on weekends but MrW goes randomly mid week and still sees him. This morning, I was doing neighborhood loops a few streets over from my house and saw Fabio getting into his car. The man, the myth, the legend! and he lives in my area. LOL

I hope he completely destroyed the legend by getting into something like a Geo Metro.

Dave

sdWhiskers

I hope he completely destroyed the legend by getting into something like a Geo Metro.

I actually have no idea, was too shocked to see him in all his american flag glory. Car was unremarkable so definitely nothing interesting. The lake is ~4 miles from here...I always assumed he lived right next to it since he's always there. He must hold the Local Legend of the lake path!

Speaking of that, I reclaimed my Local Legend segment yesterday 

DavePNW

I actually have no idea, was too shocked to see him in all his american flag glory. Car was unremarkable so definitely nothing interesting. The lake is ~4 miles from here...I always assumed he lived right next to it since he's always there. He must hold the Local Legend of the lake path!

Or the other car option would have been one of those old Trans Ams with the huge bird decal on the hood.

Dave

Baboon

delicate flower

Baboon, does your alarm go off first? I can see your wife kicking you out of bed for your swim if she's trying to sleep and there are multiple alarms.

We're only using one alarm since we're on the same covid schedule now.  Wife gets up when the alarm goes off regardless of what I do, but she was not going to let me stay in bed this morning.  "GET UP."  It was just like that too, with capital letters but no exclamation point.

<3

RunningOnSand

This was me wanting to skip my swim this morning:

And this was DW encouraging me to get it done.

LOL

RunningOnSand

I ran 2 miles, which weren't bad. Nothing too exciting happening, like seeing Fabio or anything.

KCRuns

I ran 5.6 miles this morning and am trying to get on the treadmill to walk 10 minutes at a time throughout the day.  I'll add those up and log them later.