Beginners and Beyond

Topless SunDAILIES (Read 44 times)

Cyberic

I want to go to Times Square

http://nypost.com/2015/08/30/i-went-undercover-as-a-topless-performer-in-times-square/

But since I can't go to Times Square today, if you have topless pics of yourself, or have topless stories, it might be more interesting than poop stories.

Cyberic

Done with my coffee. Gotta wait for yesterday's forum theme to be ready, and then I'm out the door for a long run.

LRB

No one wants to see this bird cage trust me. Although, there may be jewelry involved.

I have 7 this morning and while I am not sure how bad it is going to hurt given yesterday's run, I am happy as hell I do not have to run long!

Little Blue

Hahahaha ..yeah, no.  I am pretty much indistinguishable from a 12 yr old boy.  My dad used to tease me, I'd enter the house from being gone and he'd say "you're back.  Oh, no, that's your front."  Haha Dad, really cute. 

I'm outta here in a few for my version of a long run, hopefully 8, on the rail trail.  Currently 66 degrees.

LRB

I'm heading out FFS. And at 68/67, I'll be a wet sopping rag when I get back.

Gonna try to eat a GU at the turn-around, it's a mental and/or "coordination" thing.

Wish me luck!

happylily

Cy, that's quite a bold request on your part. I recognize the French-Canadian in you... hehe... Today, I will have to refrain from posting a pic. I'm already on too many "people who do stupid things" lists. Good luck in your quest, though!

LRB, jewelry? Tell us more... :Big grin I hope your run went well!

Little Blue, you and I must be built the same way. Cleavage is not a word in our vocabulary. Enjoy your trail run!

I went topless on a Mexican beach, once, in my 20s. That's my exciting topless story.

And I have a LR. sigh...

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

No run today, now that I am freaking out thinking sweat will only make my already horrible case of poison ivy much worse. Damn it. They say the rash can last between 5 and 12 days when mild, 30 when very bad. I don't have "bad", but it is all over me, from upper stomach on down. :/ My topless story...... last November, while out on the trails alone with Rocky at 8:30 PM, I decided to take everything off and run completely nude for 2-3 minutes. Rocky had his doggie pack on so I just stuck my clothes in there. That has something to do topless..... right?

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

You Rang?

I will run today.  How long?  How far?  Who can say?

I once went to the beach in Germany where I was the only person wearing a shirt!

Rick 

PR: 5k 25:01 (10/15) 10k: 57:44 (7/14) HM: 1:57 (5/15) FM: 4:55 (1/15)

LRB

Gonna try to eat a GU at the turn-around, it's a mental and/or "coordination" thing.

I did it! But instead of waiting I ate it just after mile 2. I think I just wanted to get it over with.

It was a salted caramel one that I ran with at Detroit last fall (), and despite gagging loudly when it went down, I didn't break stride.

It remains to be seen how things will go at a faster pace but that's two days in row now that I have been able to do it. I am so happy!!

onemile

I did it! But instead of waiting I ate it just after mile 2. I think I just wanted to get it over with.

It was a salted caramel one that I ran with at Detroit last fall (), and despite gagging loudly when it went down, I didn't break stride.

It remains to be seen how things will go at a faster pace but that's two days in row now that I have been able to do it. I am so happy!!

You are killing it!  

delicate flower

'Morning!!  30 miles on the road bike this morning, tagging along with Wife and her fellow Ironchick friend (they're fast ffs).  I've got 50 minutes of running later.  I'll wait to do that until my legs have recovered a little from the bike ride.

<3

LRB

You are killing it!  

lol

It's my time dammit. Meanwhile, everyone else is trying to run faster.

LRB

And I have a LR. sigh...

Oh, dear. That usually begins and ends with a 2 when you say it!

Poor treadmill, it won't know what hit it. lol

From the Internet.

Walked a mile, ran 3, walked another 0.5 to cool down. Feeling good!

I thought I'd been feeling the fracture site a few times over the last couple weeks, it didn't hurt, I was just kind of aware of it. I figured out this morning that the socks I wear most (6 pairs of 'em) have a seam that lines up exactly with where the fracture was. I wasn't feeling anything *in* my toe, just the seam resting *on* it 

LRB

Walked a mile, ran 3, walked another 0.5 to cool down. Feeling good!

I thought I'd been feeling the fracture site a few times over the last couple weeks, it didn't hurt, I was just kind of aware of it. I figured out this morning that the socks I wear most (6 pairs of 'em) have a seam that lines up exactly with where the fracture was. I wasn't feeling anything *in* my toe, just the seam resting *on* it 

lol

Congrats on the run!