Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES from Times Square (Read 37 times)

LRB

Good morning Peeps.

I'm currently doing one of my favorite things to do in the whole wide world; sitting in Starbucks writing on my laptop. My flight isn't until later so I will be looking for breakfast someplace nice after I leave here.

I feel like I've been thrown through a wall and rightly so. I don't have much of a hangover which is odd, considering what I threw back yesterday. lol

Anyway, today is a rest day for me. What cha got up?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  I have 5 miles tonight.

LRB, congrats again!  Just read all you drank yesterday.  Worth it, I bet.

Damaris

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Congrats LRB! And glad you don't have a hangover.

Another RD for me, my quads, hamstrings and glutes are still feeling the squats I did Saturday morning... not as bad as yesterday which sucked awful, reminding of the following day after heavy leg day training AND after my first marathon.

But I ain't worried about it because if I was feeling great, my stupid ass would be out there running as much as possible instead of tapering 

I want to return these Levitate 2's but I can't seem to find where I ordered them  I know it was Amazon because I even told you guys a couple of weeks back that I bought them on Amazon, but they do not show up in my order list. 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Congrats LRB, have fun replenishing the carbs last night?

2 mi gutter crown hill medicine today, know on wood dirt tomorrow

delicate flower

'Morning, friends!  I'm swapping my workouts around a little today and tomorrow in anticipation of work screwing with my schedule.  So, I was up early this morning for a six mile jog at the track.  It was nice to not need a headlamp.  Work permitting, I will run easy again this evening.

I feel like I've been thrown through a wall and rightly so. I don't have much of a hangover which is odd, considering what I threw back yesterday. lol

Ahh, the day after a marathon.  I miss that awful feeling.

<3

delicate flower

I've got an e-mail to my coach asking about my marathon goal.  My 5K the other day sure was a huge confidence boost, after a series of BLAH races.  I needed a good race like that, and I am glad I ran it.   

<3

From the Internet.

Morning! I've finished my coffee and am heading out for something tempo-y in a little bit. Should land around 8-10 miles total, will decide on the fly whether I split up the tempo part or just do ~3 miles straight.

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Good morning all.

Probably just a rest day for me. I fight wanting to always be on a streak with the reality of life and just building mileage back, so days like this are a bit of an internal struggle for me. The g/f and I are taking my mom to dinner for mom's bday tonight though, so there really isn't time or a need to squeeze one in.

LRB...hope you find a good breakfast spot! Waking up without a hangover when you know you should probably have one is such a pleasant surprise!

Baboon...awesome to be feeling confident...seems like a good time to set a lofty goal and train like crazy towards it.

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Morning! I've finished my coffee and am heading out for something tempo-y in a little bit. Should land around 8-10 miles total, will decide on the fly whether I split up the tempo part or just do ~3 miles straight.

Have a good run. I love to split those things up early in the cycle and then later on try to tackle them as one.

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

Cyberic

'Morning, friends!  I'm swapping my workouts around a little today and tomorrow in anticipation of work screwing with my schedule. 

I just checked my work schedule and I'll have to either have back to back workouts Tuesday and Wednesday, or Friday and Saturday or... as Thursday at lunch is out of the equation because work 

onemile

I just checked my work schedule and I'll have to either have back to back workouts Tuesday and Wednesday, or Friday and Saturday or... as Thursday at lunch is out of the equation because work 

can't you do tuesday/friday workouts? or you are planning 3 workouts?

onemile

I'm currently doing one of my favorite things to do in the whole wide world; sitting in Starbucks writing on my laptop.

writing your RR? 

DavePNW

writing your RR? 

He’d better be.

Dave

DavePNW

Anyway, today is a rest day for me. 

I should think so.

6 miles for me, super slow & creaky at first, but warmed up OK. A bit of daylight at the end of it, that’ll be nice while it lasts.

Dave

Cyberic

can't you do tuesday/friday workouts? or you are planning 3 workouts?

Since my lunch workouts are (too?) short, I like to have another workout on the weekend also. But I could go with two, ... oh wait, if it's not raining, I can do a workout Thursday evening in the dark. I'll work somthing out.