Beginners and Beyond

Back to MonDAILIES (Read 35 times)

sdWhiskers

Once I stopped getting the meal plan in the dorm cafeteria in college, I had one of those for lunch every single day. Including of course nothing but the finest Kraft American singles.

I still make sandwiches with white bread and peanut butter for lunch at work sometimes. I am neither young or poor. I am, however, lazy when it comes to food and I usually make something similar for DS for his lunch.

LRB

I'm home and am feeling pretty wiped out.

like this

bluerun

Super B****

Dive trip coming right up!

The post-marathon dive trip was going to happen anyway (soon as I figure out the plan there), but it’s such a RELIEF to not be on the hook for this I can’t even explain it.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

The post-marathon dive trip was going to happen anyway (soon as I figure out the plan there), but it’s such a RELIEF to not be on the hook for this I can’t even explain it.

TRY

Cyberic

like this

Great one! 

DavePNW

like this

I FEEL that picture. 

Dave

LRB

Great one! 

I actually passed him during an ascent around mile 8 and thought he was long gone. Apparently, he used me as a rabbit and came flying past somewhere around mile 12.

On a serious note, there were a few of my racing contemporaries there who went out at race effort and ending up walking. I did not say anything when I passed them. I just felt really bad because blowing up in a half can be some painful shit.

DavePNW

I still make sandwiches with white bread and peanut butter for lunch at work sometimes. I am neither young or poor. I am, however, lazy when it comes to food and I usually make something similar for DS for his lunch.

PB&J is good for all times. But I put it on wheat bread, and as often stated, prefer almond butter. Dammit I want one now.

Our DS had (still has) a peanut allergy. Sad for him, but it never stopped us from keeping it around the house. We just made sure to be careful. Now that he's moved out, we can just smear it all over the place.

Dave

LRB

I FEEL that picture. 

Yeah, the uglier the more painful. And that is one ugly ass shot. lol

DavePNW

Yeah, the uglier the more painful. And that is one ugly ass shot. lol

It reminds me of a pic I have that you know well, from Grand Rapids...7 years ago?? Man, time flies.

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

LRB, it's like men's running clothes and shoes only have 2 color options.

LRB

It reminds me of a pic I have that you know well, from Grand Rapids...7 years ago?? Man, time flies.

It's one of thee best ever! If you ever give a seminar on perseverance and the resulting pain, it would have to be a part of the presentation. You would have your audience's undivided attention for the duration of the discussion!

LRB

Yeah if we were at a party I would've left. lol

DavePNW

Ha, that's basically my standard color scheme these days too.

Dave

DavePNW

On a serious note, there were a few of my racing contemporaries there who went out at race effort and ending up walking. I did not say anything when I passed them. I just felt really bad because blowing up in a half can be some painful shit.

Y'know, I was thinking about it, and I've never really blown up in a half. The one in my head that was the most painful for last few miles, I just looked back at the splits and they were not too bad. Onemile is going to say it's because I'm not aggressive enough and sandbag my goals.

Dave