Beginners and Beyond

let's talk politics (without fighting) (Read 104 times)

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

You have no idea who is what in America. Know yourself, assume nothing about others.

I am talking about on here so far, I am the only one siding with the Republican.

Nevermind.

This prescription should state "do not start threads while under the influence of this drug".

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

No you're not, but I typically run my mile pace away from political conversations. Smile  See what I did there.

You are smart, I am/was bored and am on some drugs right now..... 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

From the Internet.

I am talking about on here so far, I am the only one siding with the Republican.

You can be conservative and not be in the Trump camp. He's said some REALLY shitty things about a lot of people, his tact and diplomacy are sorely lacking and I wouldn't want him as the head of state even if I weren't probably the most liberal person on this site.

bluerun

Super B****

No you're not, but I typically run my mile pace away from political conversations. Smile  See what I did there.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

happylily

You can be conservative and not be in the Trump camp. He's said some REALLY shitty things about a lot of people, his tact and diplomacy are sorely lacking and I wouldn't want him as the head of state even if I weren't probably the most liberal person on this site.

+1

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Baboon

delicate flower

I don't take sides I don't vote for someone simply because of their party affiliation, but all I know is I don't think I want Trump making the call on whether or not to drop a bomb on someone.

<3

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

If you mean not politically correct, and speaks his mind, then yes. Hell I married a man like that Smile

And I did say Ben Carson dang it, I haven't been watching Ted or Rand too closely..... but I like their views too.

PRs

onemile

I don't take sides I don't vote for someone simply because of their party affiliation, but all I know is I don't think I want Trump making the call on whether or not to drop a bomb on someone.

You're fired. Boom!

happylily

FS, how do you think Trump would fare on the international level? Is it something that's important to you?

Mmmmm...beer

I'm fiscally conservative and socially liberal, I never really agree with either party and all of the candidates usually suck.

IMO, Trump is a jackass, there's a difference between not being politically correct, and just being a douchebag.  He knows how to make money, that's about it.

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

happylily

I'm fiscally conservative and socially liberal, I never really agree with either party and all of the candidates usually suck.

IMO, Trump is a jackass, there's a difference between not being politically correct, and just being a douchebag.  He knows how to make money, that's about it.

Also +1

Half Crazy K 2.0

FS, how do you think Trump would fare on the international level? Is it something that's important to you?

He can appoint Dennis Rodman as secretary of state or some other position.

Half Crazy K 2.0

+1. At least Owe'Malley never became popular, don't miss him in MD.

Brilliant

...IMO, Trump is a jackass, there's a difference between not being politically correct, and just being a douchebag.  He knows how to make money, that's about it.

This.  I'm conservative and it makes me cringe that he might be the Republican candidate.  He's just a jerk; can't we do better than that for our president?