Beginners and Beyond

The Onemile and Zelanie SunDAILIES show (Read 49 times)

onemile

That's not crash & burn. THIS is crash & burn.

Sorry, you didn't finish quite how you hoped, but a PR is a PR, and 3:15 is still a spectacular time that I can't even fathom.

I had in my head that you might be able to run 7:15s for 3:10, but you mentioned you were shooting more for 7:20/3:13. So I was a bit surprised to see you start at 7:15, but hopeful you could keep it up.

Anyway, huge congrats on a great race, and especially on beating Baboon.

7:15 felt great. I actually felt awesome the first 10 miles.  My legs just couldn't handle the hills and by 15 my right quad was threatening to cramp up and my legs were just hurting. By 18 they were done and would have nothing to do with running faster. Looking back, that means I should have went slower in the first half.

Zelanie

I was mentally calculating when I could walk the rest of the way without getting swept

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Great job, ladies!!

Damaris

No more marathons

That's not crash & burn. THIS is crash & burn.

Sorry, you didn't finish quite how you hoped, but a PR is a PR, and 3:15 is still a spectacular time that I can't even fathom.

I had in my head that you might be able to run 7:15s for 3:10, but you mentioned you were shooting more for 7:20/3:13. So I was a bit surprised to see you start at 7:15, but hopeful you could keep it up.

Anyway, huge congrats on a great race, and especially on beating Baboon.

Oh please - here's crash and burn:  https://www.runningahead.com/logs/3a4c910dde1a411e88ee34a7c7751874/workouts/f1b53324be8847fd823e431e41e0c3d7

A crash like this ends up in the medical tent with two liters of saline drip.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

No more marathons

He's a leaker!

DavePNW

Oh please - here's crash and burn:  https://www.runningahead.com/logs/3a4c910dde1a411e88ee34a7c7751874/workouts/f1b53324be8847fd823e431e41e0c3d7

A crash like this ends up in the medical tent with two liters of saline drip.

Oy. You win. 

Where the hell is LRB today?

Dave

Baboon

delicate flower

I am interested in what onemile and Zelanie will be eating this evening.

<3

GinnyinPA

Congratulations to both Onemile and Zelanie.

Zelanie

The splits tell the full story for me. Not as pretty as it could have been.

LRB

Point the camera the other way and it would have been a shot of LRB.

Allow me to fix that for ya. Big grin

onemile

Post race FE

No more marathons

Difference of 5 and 8 minutes are acceptable fades.

Just saying.

He's a leaker!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Post race FE

Nice!  Wait, I have been so lost to remember LRB would be there...  And BTW, great job, LRB!

Damaris

Baboon

delicate flower

According to his log, LRB ran CIM marathon today.  Did we know this was happening?  

Love the pic.  Totes jelly.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

According to his log, LRB ran CIM marathon today.  Did we know this was happening?  

Love the pic.  Totes jelly.

I asked him once here and he denied.  Tricky bastard...

Damaris