Beginners and Beyond

The Onemile and Zelanie SunDAILIES show (Read 49 times)

Baboon

delicate flower

I asked him once here and he denied.  Tricky bastard...

He pulled this once with the Detroit Marathon too.    I give him credit for keeping it on the down low.  If I've got a marathon coming up, everyone, EVERYONE is going to know about it.  

<3

Half Crazy K 2.0

Great picture Onemile, Zelanie and LRB. Nice races.

Zelanie, I was totally doing the if I walk now, I can still finish in XXX

No more marathons

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

on my way to badass

Congrats all around!

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

DavePNW

According to his log, LRB ran CIM marathon today.  Did we know this was happening?  

Not a clue. Only after I saw the pic, then checked his log. That man knows how to keep a secret. As do onemile & Zel, apparently.

Dave

LRB

I asked him once here and he denied.  Tricky bastard...

Actually, I was never asked directly if I was running CIM. The conversation about CIM centered around if I said I was running it, and I never did, I just pondered it aloud. 

LRB

Anyway, that course sucks BALLS. In Michigan it would be considered hilly as hell, so those who claim it to be a PR course are likely from the Himalayas!

No more marathons

Actually, I was never asked directly if I was running CIM. The conversation about CIM centered around if I said I was running it, and I never did, I just pondered it aloud. 

Sounds like someone is ready to step into politics.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

From the Internet.

You sneaky individual!!

Congrats racers! Smile

I drove my hungover ass back from a Vermont wedding so I did not run today. My stomach thanks me and my legs feel great considering how many miles I loaded into 6 days this week (61, and with last Sunday's run I've got 67.5 over Sunday-Saturday). Next week's planned 50-ish total miles should feel super easy!

Cyberic

Anyway, that course sucks BALLS. In Michigan it would be considered hilly as hell, so those who claim it to be a PR course are likely from the Himalayas!

Is it rolling hills, kinda like Boston?

Congrats on keeping a secret so good, oh and congrats on another marathon in your back pocket.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Please, I remember asking YOU if you had signed up (after you hinted at it) and you told us no.  Lie!

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I don't get fooled when people say something is FLAT or DOWNHILL.  Unless it's Miami flat, it ain't flat or downhill.  So every time I read flat I think it's hilly as fuck (same with downhill).

I have also run many California courses to figure out that area is fucking hilly.  They claim the LA Marathon is slightly downhill.  Hahahahaha.

Damaris

onemile

Is it rolling hills, kinda like Boston?

Congrats on keeping a secret so good, oh and congrats on another marathon in your back pocket.

I thought it was a harder course than Boston

onemile

As do onemile & Zel, apparently.

LRB

Please, I remember asking YOU if you had signed up (after you hinted at it) and you told us no.  Lie!

That is completely iinaccurate, like, totally. I can direct you to the thread where it went down if you like?