Beginners and Beyond

Finally FriDailies (Read 21 times)

DavePNW

if you need a way to spend that extra money, the Next% 2 are GREAT.

I think he’s already bought some?

Dave

DavePNW

There is...but in the stadium   Rules to get in have gotten stricter...I can't even bring my wallet in anymore because it's 1 inch too big ffs. But nipples are fine? Just seemed very weird in such a public establishment.

THIS is how people should dress for ballgames. 

Dave

onemile

I think he’s already bought some?

oh. I must have missed it. They just came out last week.

Baboon

delicate flower

What, there wasn't another no-hitter yesterday?

So Jacob deGrom mowing down some low-A level minor leaguers in a rehab start yesterday is pretty hilarious.

https://www.facebook.com/164396683660110/videos/283783573455423

3 IP, 0 H, 0 R, 0 BB, 8 K, 41 pitches.  The dude that actually put the ball in play must be thrilled.

Also, this poor team had to face Noah Syndergaard the day before.  lmao

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

if you need a way to spend that extra money, the Next% 2 are GREAT.

I second this.

Damaris

Baboon

delicate flower

Two pairs of the Next% 2's arrived on my doorstep about an hour ago, ordered directly from Nike.

<3

onemile

Two pairs of the Next% 2's arrived on my doorstep about an hour ago, ordered directly from Nike.

DavePNW

TWO!!?? Well done, Mr. Rockefeller.

MTA: I just pulled them up on their website so I could stare at them longingly.

Dave

onemile

MTA: I just pulled them up on their website so I could stare at them longingly.

it could just bump you down to a 3:16

Or maybe 3:12 if we are using the 4% number

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I think they are the best Next they have come up so far. Your feet are an investment, Dave!!!

Damaris

DavePNW

I think they are the best Next they have come up so fast. Your feet are an investment, Dave!!!

I recently had to get new tires, and the salesman trying to sell me the better (pricier) ones said "your tires are how your car communicates with the road." I'll try that one with my wife to justify the pricey shoes.

MTA: not that I am in any way thinking about it, but do the sizes run about the same as other shoes?

Dave

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

I recently had to get new tires, and the salesman trying to sell me the better (pricier) ones said "your tires are how your car communicates with the road." I'll try that one with my wife to justify the pricey shoes.

MTA: not that I am in any way thinking about it, but do the sizes run about the same as other shoes?

No way for me to know as last I checked the SOBs still weren't making them in wide sizes.

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
                          10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Running is Back 10k, 5/12; Greta's Run 5k, 5/19

Cyberic

No way for me to know as last I checked the SOBs still weren't making them in wide sizes.

I doubt it will ever happen

Baboon

delicate flower

Spot on for me.

<3

onemile

Spot on for me.

Yeah, for me too. They fit a little snugger than my Brooks but I tried a size up and the heel slipped. The upper has very little structure so I think they're supposed to fit this way.