Beginners and Beyond

Labor DAILIES (or Labour depending on your persuasion) (Read 42 times)

No more marathons

I seem to have more trouble convincing myself to run on a holiday.

But I will.  #groan

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

I so badly want to add the letter "u" to the word "labor" in today's title.

I'm having taper madness nightmares. Last night I dreamt of bears. Friendly bears and my local running group. The prior night I dreamt the race was in England and I missed the flight.

No running today. Scheduled rest day. But I was tempted. I have a grand total of 3 runs and total 20 miles scheduled this week. Ack. Such low volume.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

LRB

I so badly want to add the letter "u" to the word "labor" in today's title.

LRB

I seem to have more trouble convincing myself to run on a holiday.

Or getting out before it gets too hot.

From the Internet.

I need to get out of bed and do stuff at some point. But I don't have to work, it's not gonna get super hot today so no real rush on the recovery run, and I have this warm cat insisting on snuggling in my arms, so here we are.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

No running for me today, got in a good 5.2 miles on the trails last night with the dogs.

I've got a family get together this afternoon.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Cyberic

Baboon

delicate flower

'Morning!  Slept in then went for a little 4 mile jog, concluding today's exercise.  I think I'll head on over to the nearest Harbux to get a five shot Americano.

WOW, I've got 30 miles to run this week!  Plus swims and bike rides.

<3

DavePNW

SRD.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Or getting out before it gets too hot.

There is a time of day when it's NOT too hot?

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  I have Pilates and 5 miles.  I cannot say I hate tapering this time around.

Damaris

No more marathons

. I have a grand total of 3 runs and total 20 miles scheduled this week. Ack. Such low volume.

That's exactly where I want to be for the months of Oct and Nov.  Of course, it's not much of a drop back from the 30 I've been averaging.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

on my way to badass

9 done this morning.  I took a rest day yesterday, thereby not fulfilling my mileage for last week's miles game.  It was worth it.

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

LRB

I ran 4. It's warm.

With T-Minus 8 weeks to go till race day, I like where I am.

LRB

There is a time of day when it's NOT too hot?

For those of us who do not live in Hell, yes. For those that do, you should've thought twice before you did whatever it was you did to land there. lol