Beginners and Beyond

TUESDAILIES Are Up Way Too Early Today (Read 49 times)

Not that I slept, anyway.

I slogged through 3.1 miles in 30:00. 9:41 pace.

I'm showering and going back to bed before work.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I also barely slept so I am already at the office. Pilates and 6 for me tonight.

Damaris

Cyberic

Moved my schedule around so I could run yesterday morning. SRD today.

Little Blue

Soaking my head in coffee.  I saw midnight, 2:30 and 4:30.  I will run some, waiting to find out if my walking buddy is back from the beach.

delicate flower

'Morning, folks!  My last day off for the five day weekend...dropping my car off at the shop this morning for one of those expensive 90,000 mile services.  Then I've got a 90 minute run to tackle.

Schools are closing early today because of heat.  When did this bullshit begin??

<3

bluerun

Super B****

Another "slept like crap" here.

Easy AlterG run.  My foot still hurts.  Sigh.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

StepbyStep-SH

My sympathies to those with sleep troubles. I slept surprisingly well last night, but it's still tough to get motivated this morning with heavy rain pouring down.

No running today, but I'll do a strength training class later this morning, then martial arts class tonight.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Mmmmm...beer

Good morning!!

Easy 7 this morning, might do some more later.

Yay for a short week! Smile

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

Half Crazy K 2.0

+1 slept like crap. Preparing coffee, round 2. Run tonight after work.

bluerun

Super B****

+1 slept like crap. Preparing coffee, round 2. Run tonight after work.

My French press is missing. 

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

From the Internet.

I ran a little this morning. It was humid.

Kid was limping last night and still limping this morning, complaining about pain in her thigh, so she's going to the doctor this afternoon. She ran around outside a *lot* at a cookout we went to on Sunday but didn't complain about the pain or start limping until last night so I don't know if it's related to just doing too much on Sunday, or if it's something worse. I made the mistake of googling "leg pain in child limping" so I'm a little freaked out right now - hoping it's just a muscle strain or something, but there are some scary differential diagnoses for leg pain that causes limping with no other symptoms Sad

cjones1

I ran a little this morning. It was humid.

Kid was limping last night and still limping this morning, complaining about pain in her thigh, so she's going to the doctor this afternoon. She ran around outside a *lot* at a cookout we went to on Sunday but didn't complain about the pain or start limping until last night so I don't know if it's related to just doing too much on Sunday, or if it's something worse. I made the mistake of googling "leg pain in child limping" so I'm a little freaked out right now - hoping it's just a muscle strain or something, but there are some scary differential diagnoses for leg pain that causes limping with no other symptoms Sad

With Dr. Google, the diagnosis is typically imminent death, so I usually try to avoid it. Smile

PRs:

5k - 20:51 - 9/5/15

10k - 47:00 - 5/25/15

15k - 1:10:19 - 11/21/15

13.1 - 1:42:25- 4/25/15

26.2 - TBD (someday)

Little Blue

5 hilly miles in soup.  Right now it's 78-75, but earlier was even worse with thick fog.  Then that lifted and the sun came out.  Soaked to the skin.  I think my innards are wet.   Blergh.

From the Internet.

With Dr. Google, the diagnosis is typically imminent death, so I usually try to avoid it. Smile

That would have been the smart thing to do - I am not so smart!

Little Blue

That would have been the smart thing to do - I am not so smart!

You're smart, just concerned.  Better to have it checked, than to tell her to rub some dirt in it!