Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #118 (Read 28 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Sometimes briefly for a millisecond here and there yes. We are under orders to wear masks in all interior spaces now, although because of politics, some people aren't abiding by it.

Dying to own the libs is the new thing, haven't you heard?

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

Sometimes briefly for a millisecond here and there yes. We are under orders to wear masks in all interior spaces now, although because of politics, some people aren't abiding by it.

There's some very unhappy people with your governor right now. We have the same, although I think it's on a smaller scale, here in MD.

I have seen that some stores won't really do much about it if you aren't wearing one. I personally don't want to find out what happens, with my luck I'd walk in without one and a pissed up undercover cop would bust me.

Runshortii

I have seen that some stores won't really do much about it if you aren't wearing one. I personally don't want to find out what happens, with my luck I'd walk in without one and a pissed up undercover cop would bust me.

My friend's dad got kicked out and he had to go home and get a mask. This was in Illinois, before they passed that everyone has to wear masks in public.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I wonder if Eric is making changes to the website? I cannot see my log neither make changes to my account, nor do I see the options above this text box.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

My friend's dad got kicked out and he had to go home and get a mask. This was in Illinois, before they passed that everyone has to wear masks in public.

Here in MD, the fine is $5000 and up to 1 year in jail.

onemile

the majority of people are still not wearing masks here (suburb of Milwaukee). including inside stores. but so far it's recommended and not required.  I went to the grocery store last Monday and still only 2-3 others were wearing masks.  the police won't even ticket people for protesting in large groups not keeping distance.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Dying to own the libs is the new thing, haven't you heard?

The protestors in MD are all sorts of confused then, they are protesting a Republican governor.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

The protestors in MD are all sorts of confused then, they are protesting a Republican governor.

LOL, but they want to do their hair!

I saw a vehicle had a message in the back (not sure which city he was) that said: You health is not as important as my freedom.

And this is why we are fucked.

Damaris

Runshortii

the majority of people are still not wearing masks here (suburb of Milwaukee). including inside stores. but so far it's recommended and not required.  I went to the grocery store last Monday and still only 2-3 others were wearing masks.  the police won't even ticket people for protesting in large groups not keeping distance.

Same down here. The exception is Woodmans where I think 75% of people were wearing a mask (I think a lot of people from IL come up to shop there though, and I think more people in IL are wearing masks)...but the small local grocery store by my house I would say only 5% were, and any other store maybe 40% at the most. I think it was the Racine county sheriff's office that said they wouldn't enforce the safer at home 

sdWhiskers

I wonder if Eric is making changes to the website? I cannot see my log neither make changes to my account, nor do I see the options above this text box.

Yeah it's all f'ed up today. I had to switch to Chrome to do anything.

Half Crazy K 2.0

LOL, but they want to do their hair!

I saw a vehicle had a message in the back (not sure which city he was) that said: You health is not as important as my freedom.

And this is why we are fucked.

Essential personnel only can get their hair done if they have a letter from their job indicating it is a job requirement. I assume this is mostly military, prison and first repsonders.

The complaints here are for the hair salons & gyms. I get it, people want stuff to reopen, but our cases keep rising here, so we are not at that point. People also want the western & eastern parts of the state to open since they have fewer cases. Which would work only if the people from the central part of the state stayed put.

sdWhiskers

Here they just want to use their boats and surfboards.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Here they just want to use their boats and surfboards.

That's definitely coming here. If Ocean City is still essentially closed come Memorial Day, people are going to lose their shit.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Yeah it's all f'ed up today. I had to switch to Chrome to do anything.

Funny, Chrome on my Mac does not work. Chrome on my PC does. I'll upload my run later I guess. It never gives me the submit button.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Essential personnel only can get their hair done if they have a letter from their job indicating it is a job requirement. I assume this is mostly military, prison and first repsonders.

The complaints here are for the hair salons & gyms. I get it, people want stuff to reopen, but our cases keep rising here, so we are not at that point. People also want the western & eastern parts of the state to open since they have fewer cases. Which would work only if the people from the central part of the state stayed put.

In here, nothing is open and traffic every day increases. Hubby is now having traffic to go to work every morning. We are far from the peak. We are getting 600-700 new cases daily.

Damaris