LRB

I will quote my log from just now:

"Ready to roll."

That's a great feeling.

Beat dat bitch with a bat! 

B-Plus

That's a great feeling.

Beat dat bitch with a bat! 

I've been studying last year's splits like a mofo. I think I can run about 37:40 right now, so I'll just go for that extra 10 seconds as well.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I do not recall you posting triple digits for actual temperatures much, not talking heat index.

If Miami were ever to have triple digits, it would explode.  Humid places hardly ever get triple digits in real temperatures; the humidity would not let it.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I will quote my log from just now:

"Ready to roll."

So, Let's Roll, Optimus Prime.

5 miles done.  Except for the truck that moved so much debris I was left blind for a bit, the run was pretty good.  But man, that stung.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Forgot to show you my lunch.  Never have had a mixture of Puerto Rican and Mexican but damn this was delicious:

Damaris

LRB

If Miami were ever to have triple digits, it would explode.  Humid places hardly ever get triple digits in real temperatures; the humidity would not let it.

I'm sure I knew that at one point in my life, you know, before all the drug and alcohol abuse set in...which reminds me, I am on the wagon for a couple of days here.  Woe is me. 

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Did you guy see this forecast?  Starting with Florida, it's already wrong:

Full article here:  LINKIE THINGY

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I'm sure I knew that at one point in my life, you know, before all the drug and alcohol abuse set in...which reminds me, I am on the wagon for a couple of days here.  Woe is me. 

Don't worry.  I have no such problems and will drink a martini tonight.  Do you want me to drink two to drink on your behalf?

Seriously, get back off the wagon soon.

Damaris

LRB

Forgot to show you my lunch.  Never have had a mixture of Puerto Rican and Mexican but damn this was delicious:

I love you.

B-Plus

I have no idea what that is, but it looks amazing. And my stomach would be a wreck.

LRB

Do you want me to drink two to drink on your behalf?

Yes please, that's what friends are for.

LRB

I have no idea what that is, but it looks amazing. And my stomach would be a wreck.

You would definitely need beer to wash that bad boy down.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Is nachos made with tostones instead of tortilla chips.  These are tostones.  Tostones are green fried plantains.

Damaris

happylily

D., that lunch looks like a piece of heaven. And you had the right word earlier: I AM a complainer!

14 miles done, some at GMP and some easy. 8:13 average. I could not hit 10k pace in that last mile. Eff you, Hansons plan.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

D., that lunch looks like a piece of heaven. And you had the right word earlier: I AM a complainer!

14 miles done, some at GMP and some easy. 8:13 average. I could not hit 10k pace in that last mile. Eff you, Hansons plan.

Haha, but I didn't mean it like that; I meant to say stop procrastinating and whining about procrastinating and DO IT.  Glad you did it; you deserve it.

I was only able to eat 2/3 of it and was full the rest of the day.  Still not hungry.

Damaris