Beginners and Beyond

Soupy Wednesdailies (Read 61 times)

Cyberic

Looks like a good group here, and it will be fun getting to know you all!  Nice workouts everyone, and I'm planning on 8 easy later on the Peavine where I do about all my training. It's an old rail to trails cinder/gravel wide multi-use trail with long small % grades up, easier back.

I'll post a pic. I tried but it took the place of the post?  So, will probably be a stand alone.

You'll get used to it.

Nice pic.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Welcome, oldfart.

Damaris

Runshortii

SRD, I'll run my 4 tomorrow. Everyone here at work is getting sick, they better stay away from me 😡

Poppy Ott

Nothing To See Here

Six miles this morning, a mix of easy and 800's.  It has warmed up again;  soupy describes it pretty well.

LRB

SRD, I'll run my 4 tomorrow. Everyone here at work is getting sick, they better stay away from me 😡

URD #2 for me. I got it, although not from work (as far as I know). It's awful. I have no strength and feel loopy.

onemile

URD #2 for me. I got it, although not from work (as far as I know). It's awful. I have no strength and feel loopy.

Me too. I am going to still try to do my run though.

onemile

Sounds like Boston confirmations are being sent out now.   Not sure what the cut off is but check your email people

LRB

Me too. I am going to still try to do my run though.

Yes, absolutely. I would've staggered through a run both days too if I had anything on the calendar.

LRB

onemile

Yes, absolutely. I would've staggered through a run both days too if I had anything on the calendar.

And would've stayed in bed both days if I didn't 

Unfortunately this is a big week.

onemile

Boston cutoff is 3:23. Wow. That sucks.

Baboon

delicate flower

Boston Marathon cutoff is officially -3:23.  God damn.  Me, Dave, and Lauren are all out.  I am a little bummed but not as broken up about it as I thought I'd be.  I'll get there.

<3

Cyberic

Boston Marathon cutoff is officially -3:23.  God damn.  Me, Dave, and Lauren are all out.  I am a little bummed but not as broken up about it as I thought I'd be.  I'll get there.

Really sucks, guys.

Man, it's getting closer and closer to the 5 minutes mark.  Are they going to change the BQ times?

Baboon

delicate flower

Really sucks, guys.

Man, it's getting closer and closer to the 5 minutes mark.  Are they going to change the BQ times?

Not for 2019, anyway.  Barring any kind of race day disaster, I expect to at least go BQ -10 in November.  There is no reason I shouldn't be able to run a 3:15.

<3

LRB

Me, Dave, and Lauren are all out. 

Sorry peeps. I really hate how they move the goalposts in-game. It's heartless!