Beginners and Beyond

April Miles (Read 65 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Watcha got peeps?

I was going to close out April with yesterday's run, but 129.8 miles just didn't sit well with me (the .8 part that is) and I didn't want to get up early just to run .2 miles to make it 130 miles. So I finished April up with 1.2 miles this morning giving me a total of:

131 miles

Goodbye April! See ya next year!

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

delicate flower

Tonight's run will put me over 260 and give me a one month PR.  It's been a good month.

<3

Mmmmm...beer

Nice work Phil!

Today's run will put me at 171 miles, lil shy of where I wanted to be, but still better than the last few months.  Time to quit messing around and get back over 200 and stay there. Smile

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

StepbyStep-SH

198.4. That bugs me a bit, but I am still in recovery mode, so I'm going to let it set. Just being more regularly back in the vicinity of 200 miles per month feels good.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Tonight's run will put me over 260 and give me a one month PR.  It's been a good month.

Nice!

Bit of a comedown for me, from 269.6 in March to 151.7 in April, thanks to marathon taper & recovery. Hopefully at least back into the 200's in May.

Dave

bluerun

Super B****

A tad under 135.   Which is impressive since I've been hurting pretty much all month...

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I am so ecstatic about finally being able to say I am back to normal mileage, I could shout it (but won't because I am in court, ha).  Surgery?  What surgery?

Damaris

happylily

264 miles, which is my lowest month of the year. I've suffered severe demotivation (is that a word?) lately. Never again am I doing an 18 week training cycle. Way too long for me. I work best on 2x12 week cycles and 2 races per season.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

I've got 218.6. It's my fourth consecutive 200+ mile month. It's mostly been in marathon training. I expect that streak to come to an end in May since I'll be in recovery.

- Andrew

RSX

126.8 which includes a week off after Boston which I have never rested that long

onemile

246 for me and I'm happy with that. About where I wanted to be.  Finally enjoying running again after the rough winter we had.

LRB

192.5 is right in my sweet spot and I have no complaints.

Rondog65

You are all running machines!!!!  106.4 miles my 2nd highest mileage for a month!

Ron's PRs 5K 24:14 (12/07/2013); Half Marathon 1:53:33 (5/26/2013)

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

202.7. Not my 300+ but getting back there. First month over 200 since October

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

202.7. Not my 300+ but getting back there. First month over 200 since October

First and probably only time I will run more than Marjorie.

Damaris