Beginners and Beyond

Matutinal Monday Penguins (Read 27 times)

Zelanie

Jerry- Balega socks. So soft!

SheCan

Congrats on your race, Cherie, and how nice of them to make you two years younger to get an AG award!  Big grin   Altho you look as if you should be in the  35 - 39 year age group.  Joking   Enjoy your rest day.

Scotty-- thank you!  You're such a sweetheart,   *hugs*!!!   And I plan on having a great evening, DD and I are going out for dinner Smile!

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

tracilynn

I wear mostly Balegas too.

I just bought some "Feetures" socks and I like them pretty well, not as thick as Balegas but they have really good arch support

I have the Thorlo Experia socks and they are WAYYY thick. Too hot to wear here except in winter (for me)

I DON'T LIKE THE NO SHOW SOCKS ANYMORE OOPS  caps lock  I have been buying the ankle socks and like them better. I don't like that little padded thing on the back by the ankle either. I can feel it sometimes so that's why I'm liking the ankle socks better.

damn I just rambled on and on about socks.

~~~~~~~

Traci

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Jerry- Balega socks. So soft!

I do have thin Balega's for summer, and they are great with my neutral/support shoes, but they just don't seem to have enough forefoot padding for the K3's.  I like the quarter socks.  Looks like the Balega Ultra 2 and Feetures Elite Merino are thicker from RW. Is that what you have?

My feet must be spoiled (kind of like my whole life).

hog4life

Jerry, I tried the Feetures like Traci, but they were too tight on my arches. I like the Balegas with the little pad at the back. I also have some of the ankle ones, but don't use them for longer runs. With this summer heat, I've really started liking the Swiftwicks.

Just did 4.83 miles with 5 x 400's at 7:40ish , kicked my butt.

Bin Running

Jerry, if you dun mind toe socks. RW is having some sale on injijis

2015 Races

2XU HM - 29 Mar