Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #221 (Read 26 times)

Unplanned off day, slept in till 6:08๐Ÿ˜ฎ and have a bit of Funky Calf๐Ÿ˜, right calf.... very odd that I did not have it immediately after Thursday’s 12 and didn’t have it yesterday, but have it this morning???  Very odd!

ADENDUM: actually it’s odd that is has happened sooner.  I believe this morning is the first time I’ve taped the bottom for the right  foot since the beginning of March. Taping takes care of it

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! It was 54F at 7am so I went out to meet the running group and then came back home. 4.25 miles of allergy-full, but at least it was nice and cool. Forgot to pause the Garmin while I met the running group and then paused it and ran without it recording. I am a mess today, lol.  More tonight.

Damaris

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

15.1 miles this morning on my rollerblades, my legs are definitely feeling fatigued now so tomorrow will be a 100% RD.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

Morning! It was 54F at 7am so I went out to meet the running group and then came back home. 4.25 miles of allergy-full, but at least it was nice and cool. Forgot to pause the Garmin while I met the running group and then paused it and ran without it recording. I am a mess today, lol.  More tonight.

I manage to do this at least twice a year. It is THEE worst.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I manage to do this at least twice a year. It is THEE worst.

Right? It's like how much did I run? Fortunately, I know the loop is 1/2 mile and I missed half of that so hence the 0.25, lol.

Damaris

Cyberic

Ran a 3 hour LR. 23 miles. A few gels (took 3) make a big difference in the energy level. Usually I take nothing.

Baboon

delicate flower

Ran a 3 hour LR. 23 miles. A few gels (took 3) make a big difference in the energy level. Usually I take nothing.

NICE.  Putting in work!

<3

LRB

Boom! ๐Ÿ’ฅ

onemile

onemile

I ran 16 miles with URP, DB, old fast guy and another guy who I hadn't run with before. Started at 7:30 and it got pretty warm out

LRB

I ran 9.

The first mile was atrocious, then I came across a friend standing on the side of the trail who was at mile 18 of a marathon. I'm not exactly sure how that worked but he was bemoaning the fact that he'd stopped his watch and thinking about quitting. I gave him some pep talk about how that was the least of his problems in this year of hell, what mattered was finishing, not a time that doesn't count for shit.

I went on my way and felt better about the run. It was still a mental chore but my legs weren't as dead as they had been. Anyway, I saw him on the way back in which would've been mile 22 for him so he was still at it.

I never did figure out what marathon he was running though. ๐Ÿค”

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I ran 9.

The first mile was atrocious, then I came across a friend standing on the side of the trail who was at mile 18 of a marathon. I'm not exactly sure how that worked but he was bemoaning the fact that he'd stopped his watch and thinking about quitting. I gave him some pep talk about how that was the least of his problems in this year of hell, what mattered was finishing, not a time that doesn't count for shit.

I went on my way and felt better about the run. It was still a mental chore but my legs weren't as dead as they had been. Anyway, I saw him on the way back in which would've been mile 22 for him so he was still at it.

I never did figure out what marathon he was running though. ๐Ÿค”

A soon to be canceled one.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Apparently after announcing London would go virtual, they announced an elite field only. ๐Ÿคท‍โ™€๏ธ

Damaris

LRB

A soon to be canceled one.

No, he was running it.