Beginners and Beyond

If Monday was a swear word (Read 40 times)

LRB

Strength training.

Add me to the slept like shit list. Hours spent in bed seemed good, but the sleeping part sucked. As much as I hate the upcoming time change, at least it won't quite seem like I am getting up in the middle of the night.

Yeah, falling back in the fall is much more easier on my everything than that springing forward shit we get in March. It sucks to lose the hour of daylight but it just feels right. To me, anyway.

No more marathons

That's a good workout. Beer?

Damn, now you got me thirsty.  I had a Wicked Weed Pernicious last night - but the launders are empty on the home front.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

. So bragging about how much sleep you get constantly is pretty obnoxious

Nah.  I sleep for shit mostly, but I sleep vicariously through Baboon.  He gives me hope.

Runner with a riding problem.

onemile

Yeah, falling back in the fall is much more easier on my everything than that springing forward shit we get in March. It sucks to lose the hour of daylight but it just feels right. To me, anyway.

I hate hate hate the falling back

onemile

Ended up with 5 400's in the first set (how did I lose track that fast?) and 4 of the nine were 440 to 480 meters.  But average pace was just under 7:00 pace, which was my target.

lol I can't do the simplest workout without programming it into my watch or I lose count 

onemile

I ran 8

LRB

I hate hate hate the falling back

It's difficult for me initially, but at some point, I adapt. I'm not exactly sure when it is, I just know that springing forward leaves me discombobulated whereas falling back leaves me simply with extra time.

onemile

It's difficult for me initially, but at some point, I adapt. I'm not exactly sure when it is, I just know that springing forward leaves me discombobulated whereas falling back leaves me simply with extra time.

I just hate it when it's dark when I get out of work and having to run in the dark every day

onemile

This came in the mail today:

Baboon

delicate flower

Not everyone is so lucky to be able to go to sleep and stay asleep. Some of us go to bed and then wake up every hour all night long and have trouble falling back asleep. So bragging about how much sleep you get constantly is pretty obnoxious

This never occurred to me.  No more sleep talk.

I ran 4 easy.

<3

LRB

I just hate it when it's dark when I get out of work and having to run in the dark every day

I know. I get it in the morning.

It's a sucky season for runners.

LRB

I ran 4 easy.

But, but, but, what will I say on the rare chance that I slept like a Baboon? I slept like a Ba? lol

onemile

sometimes lack of sleep makes me crabby 

LRB

This came in the mail today:

Is that # 3?

LRB

I finally figured out how to turn off auto play for videos when opening a new webpage. HALLELUJAH.

I hate that shit!