Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES: They will never see it coming... (Read 35 times)

LRB

I don't get it.

She started a mileage milestone thread once because mostly it was an even number.

LRB

LOL at trying to ever figure out WTF LRB is talking about.

Well yeah, there's always that. Big grin

onemile

She started a mileage milestone thread once because mostly it was an even number.

Oh.

How many years make up the 6400?

DavePNW

In about a week I should hit 6000, but will probably forget to notice it. Not much value in this number to me though, since RA does not cover all my running history.

Dave

onemile

In about a week I should hit 6000, but will probably forget to notice it. Not much value in this number to me though, since RA does not cover all my running history.

How many years to 6000?  When did you start running?

LRB

Oh.

How many years make up the 6400?

The buffoonery began May 28, 2011. Big grin

LRB

I went back and added all of my runs.

onemile

I hit the big 10k not too long ago but that doesn't include my first year of running where I didn't log.  It wouldn't have been much though because at most I ran 3 or 4 days a week,  usually just 3 miles.

onemile

I went back and added all of my runs.

I did that for the first part of 2010 but have no record of what I did in 2009.  I never thought of logging it. It was just exercise and not anything that I cared to have a record of.

onemile

Hmm. I thought you had been running longer than that.

LRB

I hit the big 10k not too long ago but that doesn't include my first year of running where I didn't log.  It wouldn't have been much though because at most I ran 3 or 4 days a week,  usually just 3 miles.

Yeah I am missing a couple on the treadmill here and there but for the most part, that number is true.

I am not a high volume runner so it may take me until my seventh year to hit 10,000...if I do not shatter into a million pieces before then FFS.

onemile

Yeah I am missing a couple on the treadmill here and there but for the most part, that number is true.

I am not a high volume runner so it may take me until my seventh year to hit 10,000...if I do not shatter into a million pieces before then FFS.

It took me 6 years.  I started in March 2009.

You Rang?

Isn't it strange how some of us can remember the day we started this madness, like it's a birthday, anniversary, or other date to be celebrated.  I started running on September 1, 2011.

Rick 

PR: 5k 25:01 (10/15) 10k: 57:44 (7/14) HM: 1:57 (5/15) FM: 4:55 (1/15)

Little Blue

Hmm. I thought you had been running longer than that.

Zelanie

In about a week I should hit 6000, but will probably forget to notice it. Not much value in this number to me though, since Phil is way ahead of me.