Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES (Read 45 times)

LRB

I ran...

fast

for awhile

my ass fell off but I didn't lose weight.

Sad

New year, new goals, new PR's?

Half Crazy K 2.0

Wow, how long is the actual video?  I don't think i could get through the clip.  Although I would kill for the abs on those girls!

40 minutes. The tough part is about 30 minutes, the rest is warm up and cool down. Fortunately, the pace slows a little towards the end, so I can catch my breath between intervals.

Unfortunately, my abs do not look like that 

Half Crazy K 2.0

Oh, and while on our hike we saw lots of deer... maybe 50-100, but near the end of our hike this little guy flew right up onto a branch just 2-3 feet above my head. Only had one chance to take this pic, Dorian was 50 feet ahead of me and headed straight for the little creek that heads out into the river  I am putting a leash on him damn it.

Not sure what kind of owl it is though.....

That's a really cool owl. Great picture.

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

SRD and massage for me. It hurt so good. DW and I had a nice sushi lunch (no kids) and then went and saw "American Sniper." Excellent film. 8 miles and 10x100 strides tomorrow.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

And an arrow gun just in case he breaks away from the leash.  That'll learn his ass. lol

Lmao! I did have my stun gun with me lol, but I would never hurt my little guy..... but believe me I see quite a few butt whoopin's in his future lol. Did I mention his pediatrician has recommended that he get ear tubes? At least in the left ear, it is still very below where it should be and the doc is worried that could have something to do with his speech delay  so now it is just getting him set up with an ENT and going through that experience, while hoping it helps tremendously.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

That's a really cool owl. Great picture.

thanks.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Speaking of owls (and runners), if you live and run in Oregon.... or anywhere else that has owls, watch out 

http://newsfeed.gawker.com/oregon-jogger-attacked-by-owl-runs-in-circles-screaming-1680474718

PRs

D - good news

Lily - enjoy the warm beach

Free - cool owl!

Zel - TMs are awesome, contrary to somewhat popular opinion.  They remove all the stress of dark, cold, traffic, and snowy slowness.  It's great to be able to focus wholly on running.

10.0 tempo, first quality day in a while.  New cycle, new DSTs, RIP to tha' Killa Bees.

LRB

New cycle, new DSTs, RIP to tha' Killa Bees.

I still have a pair in the box and another with less than 100 miles on them.

Those will get me through '15 and into '16 at least.

LRB

I'm watching Why Planes Crash. Hopefully pilots are watching it too!

I still have a pair in the box and another with less than 100 miles on them.

Those will get me through '15 and into '16 at least.

The 19s are nice.  Identical lower to the 18s and a similar upper that feels a little meshier, a little more svelte.  No worries going fairly hard on them right out of the box.

LRB

The 19s are nice.  Identical lower to the 18s and a similar upper that feels a little meshier, a little more svelte.  No worries going fairly hard on them right out of the box.

I'm just not crazy with some of the color schemes coming out these days .

I just wish there were multiple colors available like there is with non-running shoes.

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

New year, new goals, new PR's?

That's the plan!

So far focusing on speed this year, with the exception being a sprinkling of HMs here and there.

First one this weekend - will see how it goes -  it's been a bitch to get back into focus after MCM.

StepbyStep-SH

FS - Maybe an eastern screech owl?

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Zelanie

Speaking of owls (and runners), if you live and run in Oregon.... or anywhere else that has owls, watch out 

http://newsfeed.gawker.com/oregon-jogger-attacked-by-owl-runs-in-circles-screaming-1680474718

Yikes.  They don't name the park, but I suspect I've run in the park in the article.  I hear owls all the time, never thought that I needed to watch out for them though!  I figure there are enough bunnies to keep the owls well fed.