Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES (Read 45 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Hi

Eh, there is not much to tell LRB.... things seem to be getting better, the weather is really nice so I took Dorian for a hike after work. I am also dealing with the yearly BS of taxes for a S corporation so that sucks. I need a drink  

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Baboon

delicate flower

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I wouldn't be able to do 25% of that workout. All those lunges too, Geeez.

Oh, those HIIT workouts are awesome.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Eh, there is not much to tell LRB.... things seem to be getting better, the weather is really nice so I took Dorian for a hike after work. I am also dealing with the yearly BS of taxes for a S corporation so that sucks. I need a drink  

A drink might be helpful, but don't try to sum or subtract after having one.

Damaris

LRB

I get nervous going out for a run for some stupid reason and kind of defeat myself. 

So who would've guessed that it would take a TM to make running fun again.

I either run from home, at work or at one of two parks. I have three variations of routes from home and two at work but there are days when I simply do not want to run any of them.

Sometimes I do not want to run in the dark at home, but will at work.

There are other days when I don't want to be seen running at work and don't feel motivated to run from home, or vice versa. The treadmill is is usually my last resort but during times like now (dark and cold) it becomes my first option during the week.

My point to all of that is it is quite normal to not feel like running from a given location on a given day and it is good that you have given yourself a much needed option.

Once you spend enough time on the treadmill the hunger to run from home will return tenfold.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

A drink might be helpful, but don't try to sum or subtract after having one.

Lol, I am home now. As much as I would like to drink while on the job.... that is just unprofessional 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Oh, and while on our hike we saw lots of deer... maybe 50-100, but near the end of our hike this little guy flew right up onto a branch just 2-3 feet above my head. Only had one chance to take this pic, Dorian was 50 feet ahead of me and headed straight for the little creek that heads out into the river  I am putting a leash on him damn it.

Not sure what kind of owl it is though.....

PRs

LRB

I tried this and was disappointed.

My hot chocolate of choice is from Tim Hortons and is actually the only thing I buy from there. That is usually once a year or so and even then I only get a small.

I am not sure I will like this particular hot chocolate but it piqued my interest mostly because a couple of people here were oohing and ah-hing about it a week or so ago, so if I do not like it I will simply re-gift it.

LRB

Wow, that is way cool!

And I thought you were getting a leash after he ran away from you while you were shooting the big buck?

DavePNW

Once you spend enough time on the treadmill the hunger to run from home will return tenfold.

+ a billion

Dave

Little Blue

LRB, here the video clip of the plyo workout. link

Wow, how long is the actual video?  I don't think i could get through the clip.  Although I would kill for the abs on those girls!

LRB

LRB, here the video clip of the plyo workout. link

That's pretty impressive!

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

I ran...

fast

for awhile

my ass fell off but I didn't lose weight.

Sad

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Wow, that is way cool!

And I thought you were getting a leash after he ran away from you while you were shooting the big buck?

I didn't expect to go for a hike after work so it was left at home. I will be keeping it in the Tahoe from now on.

PRs

LRB

I didn't expect to go for a hike after work so it was left at home. I will be keeping it in the Tahoe from now on.

And an arrow gun just in case he breaks away from the leash.  That'll learn his ass. lol