Beginners and Beyond

NRR: kid suspended for bringing toy to school (Read 412 times)

@runjerseygirl

my life has been too sheltered.

my son's babysitter, who is a grandmother, would have "passion parties" she was one of the top sales people in the nation and we were in a town with a population of less than 7000 people. There are some peeps that do like to get a lil freaky deeky.

I won't tell you how many of those parties I've been to... or hosted.  So. Much. Fun!

Do you even run?

I won't tell you how many of those parties I've been to... or hosted.  So. Much. Fun!

my wife hosted one.....i sat in the bedroom and babysitted the kid. I didnt want to know what co workers of ours were coming over. apparently some of the teachers at our old school would frequent those parties.

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

LRB

T, I haven't heard the words passion parties in a million years!  That's old school! 

T-rod,

In talking with my girls, I let them know that it's not really a big deal to have one ETA:  AS AN ADULT, just know better than to bring it to school.

I refrained from going so far as to let them know that their girl scout leader hosts "passion parties".

PRs:

5k: 25:05 (Sep 2011)     10k: 51:57 (Aug 2012)     half: 1:56:46 (May 2013)     full: 4:09:46 (Jan 2016)

@runjerseygirl

T-rod,

In talking with my girls, I let them know that it's not really a big deal to have one, just know better than to bring it to school.

I refrained from going so far as to let them know that their girl scout leader hosts "passion parties".

In this case, less information is better, LOL!

Do you even run?

T, I haven't heard the words passion parties in a million years!  That's old school! 

Smile

thats what happens in small towns in texas. we may be a lil behind the times on some things but when our ladies find something they like, they stick with it.

Tomas

@runjerseygirl

Smile

thats what happens in small towns in texas. we may be a lil behind the times on some things but when our ladies find something they like, they stick with it.

They are still around and going strong.  Passion Parties, Slumber Parties, Pure Romance... There are a few more companies, too.  Or so I've heard...

Do you even run?

T-rod,

In talking with my girls, I let them know that it's not really a big deal to have one ETA:  AS AN ADULT, just know better than to bring it to school.

i guess  it might be important to know if the girl scout leader has one of those things. in the middle of the night fumbling around for a flash light might turn into a buzzing sound.

BTW- do you know when a cub scout becomes a boy scout?

- after he eats his first brownie Wink

Tomas

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Kinda surprised WhippyNoodle, I mean FlippyNoodle, hasn't checked in here.

Runny_babbit

hop, hop, hop...

Good mom! It's important they know that it's nothing to be ashamed of. I actually took my daughter to the local adult toy store for her 18th birthday to purchase her first toy.

MM #8764 / HF #6535 / Double Agent #668

PRs: 5K - 27:43, 10K - 57:14, HM - 2:06:18, FM - 5:22:42

~How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were supposed to be?~

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Good mom! It's important they know that it's nothing to be ashamed of. I actually took my daughter to the local adult toy store for her 18th birthday to purchase her first toy.

Oh thats just creepy.

B-Plus

Can some please elaborate on what this toy is used for? Pics??? Blush

runmomto3boys

OMG!  I can't believe that.  That is hilarious.

Runny_babbit

hop, hop, hop...

Oh thats just creepy.

Not really. My kids and I have a very strong relationship. They know they can talk to me about anything. She thought it was so cool that she told her friends!

MM #8764 / HF #6535 / Double Agent #668

PRs: 5K - 27:43, 10K - 57:14, HM - 2:06:18, FM - 5:22:42

~How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were supposed to be?~

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Just think of the opposite genders:
                                "Alright son lets go pick up your first Pocket P..."

yeah...