Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES: The clock struck 5:00... (Read 31 times)

DavePNW

Dave

Cyberic

Not by a whole lot

2 miles at 6:41 pace (it was actually 2.02 because my track doesn't have a 2 mile marker so it was 7 laps plus 100 meters )

2 min easy

1 mile at 6:36

1.5 min easy
      2 miles at 6:39

2 min easy

1 mile at 6:29

11 miles total

That is what? A 41 minute 10K pace? I still am not used to time/mile pace. It's so ackward to convert that to a race distance in KMs .

Half Crazy K 2.0

4.5 miles, lower body weights & core.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Done. 

Dave is loco!

Ran 2.50 miles of inclines from 5-15% (not a typo) at OTF.  Constant up and down for 30 minutes.  It was awesome.  Knee is a bit sore now but it did great with these. The rest of the class was weights.

Damaris

Cyberic

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Mucho loco

Am I the only one that can't post a comment but can quote a comment and type?

Damaris

onemile

That is what? A 41 minute 10K pace? I still am not used to time/mile pace. It's so ackward to convert that to a race distance in KMs .

6:37 avg which would be a 41:07 10k

onemile

You are one determined dude to follow Pfitz 18-70 with the work schedule you have.

Baboon

delicate flower

I ran.  5 miles at 6:50 avg. Harder effort than I needed to, but not as hard as I could have.  Only 34 minutes of exercise today almost feels like a day off.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

OK, I signed off and on and I'm back to posting comments without quoting everybody.

Damaris

Cyberic

Am I the only one that can't post a comment but can quote a comment and type?

Run that by me again?

Cyberic

OK, I signed off and on and I'm back to posting comments without quoting everybody.

ok, cool

Cyberic

6:37 avg which would be a 41:07 10k

So you ran 6 miles at a pace that would yield a 10K PR by over one minute. Might as well be racing a 10K.

onemile

So you ran 6 miles at a pace that would yield a 10K PR by over one minute. Might as well be racing a 10K.

My 10k PR is from a race called 'conquer the hill' 

Cyberic

My 10k PR is from a race called 'conquer the hill' 

Hope you weren't surprised when you saw the course...

How are you feeling about your half coming up? I'm not sure about mine. Sub 1:30 sounds feasible, but a half is still a long race, so I'm afraid I might not manage it well.