Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #213 (Read 26 times)

30 min pool mix warmup

I’m now a COVID-19 Vaccine Guinea Pig๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜ฎ

It took nearly 3 hours to go through the proscess buy had blast clowning around the all the workers.๐Ÿ˜€

I never had a ‘nasal swab’ done before, holy-shirt that f-ing stung๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ก

The took 8 vials of blood; adding the two from my physical in the morning made 10 for the day.  I go back August 27 for second shot.

There’ll be 7 visits over two years and they give you $100 a visit, and, up to 24 ‘phone visits’ and give you $30 a call for.   Most of that is front-loaded into the first four months.

They are still looking for volunteers who have significant exposure to the public.... 9 locations around the country... Rockville MD for me.

https://www.mcrmed.com/covid-19-vaccine-study/?fbclid=IwAR0Ww0GtsZL8pmxkUetKVzFt3PnBHZCz7yWSGs0ZRWoPeM_euQW6sv87XI4

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Nice! Keep us posted!

Damaris

Nice! Keep us posted!

Hmm, so far I don’t feel anything...

LRB

They are still looking for volunteers who have significant exposure to the public.... 9 locations around the country...

I interact with up to 50 people per day, per week, per month, per year, per life. If there was a downside to my profession it would be that, but I generally view it in a positive light since I am a people person. During a pandemic though, it is definitely a negative!

RunningOnSand

Hmm, so far I don’t feel anything...

LOL

RunningOnSand

it has little pinholes in it and a small portion of the rabbit print on the back but no rabbit cut outs 

I blame thank you for a significant amount of my running clothes. Namely all the Oiselle stuff Big grin So naturally, I'm now on RW's website looking at the Rabbit liberty shirts. 

My achilles was super pissed at me during yesterday's walk, so even though I woke up feeling fine, I'm going to take today as a USRD in hopes that tomorrow will be better. I'm not sure if that's dumb or not (a RD = to no extra blood flow to my pissy tendon), but maybe it'll help. Fingers crossed.

LRB

I ran 8.

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

I ran 5 today.

Daffy,  good luck.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

onemile

I blame thank you for a significant amount of my running clothes. Namely all the Oiselle stuff Big grin So naturally, I'm now on RW's website looking at the Rabbit liberty shirts. 

they are to summer running what Wazzie Wool is to winter running 

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

rode the bike for 20 mins then did weights.

for those of you who only own Apple, amazon.com and Facebook, you're very happy today. Otherwise, not so hot... Although it mkaes sense, it's still kind of amazing how they are just killing it, operationally and stock performance, along with some other big tech, in the middle of a pandemic.

Daffy - your look in the picture is awesome! Kind of a "WTF have I gotten myself into..." The other guy also; with the big smile when he's about to/right after stab you or something!

onemile

Wisconsin finally got a state-wide mask order and now all the county Sheriff departments are making statements declaring they will not be enforcing the order 

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Wisconsin finally got a state-wide mask order and now all the county Sheriff departments are making statements declaring they will not be enforcing the order 

Our county did as well. Motherfuckers.

Damaris

DavePNW

10 miles on the Riverfront Trail in Eugene.

Dave

DavePNW

Of course they did.

Dave